Tim Jackson's Ridin' Dirty Win

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichLMM

Sep 5, 2010
North Kingstown RI
Sure love that my thread about Videos and Tim's Win's turned in to a bitch fest. He had a great season and sold on a high note. Cant wait to build the new one this winter.
i sure loved watching your videos of tims truck cant wait to see the next one...the new owner will have to post videos or something so we can continue to follow it

duramax hd

Feb 27, 2009
CT
Im well aware of this:roflmao: Ihave a stock bottom end lbz with twins do you think wouldnt know about this issue??? He is here to bust balls so i will do the same:thumb:
And there are PLENTY of stock bottom end trucks surviving just fine with twins triples on them, its all in the tuning.

You really are a complete moron aren't you? You have no dog in this fight, as I do not either, but you want to drag me into this? Let me get this straight....as stated previously, I have a completely stock motor with twins and now triples and of course moonshine tuning, and have pushed this thing hard for 3 years in these setups. Anyone that knows me can attest to my driving style. You actually think tuning put a rod through my block? That statement alone speaks to your knowledge of duramax's, which is to say none. I'd say 3 years with over 700hp at the crank is pretty remarkable if you ask me. I kept asking for more and he gave me the tunes to do it. We even called it the rod bending tune. I'm surprised it didnt happen sooner. But your here 'breakin balls' as you put it like an idiot and making pretty bold statements about all the stock bottom end trucks with twins/trips running around without issue....if you really beleive they run their truck as hard as I do with equivilent sized tunes without a failure, I have some indestructible lbz pistons to sell you that will never crack so you can replace yours when they do! Its all in the tuning though, so yours will never crack:roflmao: So STFU and go hammer on that stout, strong, never gunna break stock bottom end of yours :thumb:

DieselDan73

The 6.0 Master
Aug 6, 2010
Cleveland Ohio
So you think your child like actions go unnoticed? One of the posters in this thread before it turned to shit has since removed your name from his signature. I know you know who I'm talking about.

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
..........your the dumbass.

Irony is insulting someone's intelligence while using improper grammar (BTW, this isn't an isolated incident). I'll show you how to do it because I like you. You're a *****. That's all.

edit: ***** is a 5 letter word that starts with a p and ends with a k

GMC_2002_Dmax

The Still Master
Im well aware of this:roflmao: Ihave a stock bottom end lbz with twins do you think wouldnt know about this issue??? He is here to bust balls so i will do the same:thumb:
And there are PLENTY of stock bottom end trucks surviving just fine with twins triples on them, its all in the tuning.

Don't worry, you'll get a better than 13.09 someday.........then you can run as fast as the stock turbo trucks run.

:rofl:

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
This thread is nuts! Proves one thing some individuals hold a grudge and are just gnawing at the bit for a opportunity to strike!

Tony man your taking it on the chin for just stating your observation on frame flex. The only pullers I've seen flex are those multi engine 2 wheel drive tractors. I too know nothing about sled puller setups but I'd bet if I or someone else made the comment we wouldn't have been thrown under the bus! You really struck a nerve! :D

Who has the Male short and fat fetish? Dam queers are everywhere!For the record Tony aint six-six and skin and bones but he aint short and fat either,just for the record. :D

Anyway this thread is Dumb!! :thumb:
By the way,
Did anyone see that frame flex?? :eek: :roflmao: :eek:

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
Irony is insulting someone's intelligence while using improper grammar (BTW, this isn't an isolated incident). I'll show you how to do it because I like you. You're a *****. That's all.

edit: ***** is a 5 letter word that starts with a p and ends with a k

I do that shit all the time too sucks! You gotta slow down,breath,reread your post before you push submit. :thumb:

TNRGreene

Kicked to the Curb
Sep 2, 2006
Bradenton, Florida
He might be better off, cause right now he sounds like he's 12.

I'll have to disagree Rob but just a little :hug: They both sound like 12 yr olds a little. Tim obviously has a problem with Tony & Tony obviously has a problem with Tim.
I know BOTH are better then this BS though.

The worst part of this whole deal are trhe tag lines, BOTH should be pissed at them instead. So much for keeping the board so anybody can read it. :confused:

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
I'll have to disagree Rob but just a little :hug: They both sound like 12 yr olds a little. Tim obviously has a problem with Tony & Tony obviously has a problem with Tim.
I know BOTH are better then this BS though.

The worst part of this whole deal are trhe tag lines, BOTH should be pissed at them instead. So much for keeping the board so anybody can read it. :confused:

I agree. I didn't read them earlier.

DieselDummy

Dirt Dummy
Oct 13, 2011
NY
Good tuners, bad tuners....who gives a rats azz anyway!!! Somebody blew there shit up, so what fix it so it doesn't happen again and then go home and screw your ol lady and be happy!!

Can't a moderator just close this pointless argument!!!

DieselDan73

The 6.0 Master
Aug 6, 2010
Cleveland Ohio
Can't a moderator just close this pointless argument!!!

Really???? :confused: They are in on it. Who else could have changed my avatar to a pink Ford and changed my signature? It wasn't me, no one has my password, so a moderator had to do it. Waiting for whoever did it to grow a set and admit it.

Rhall

Old Skooler
Aug 12, 2006
Texas Y'all
This thread is nuts! Proves one thing some individuals hold a grudge and are just gnawing at the bit for a opportunity to strike!

Kind of like the people that cry about the dieselplace, the old owners of it, Steve Cole, ect ect all the time??

That's ok though.

The problem in this thread was somebody piped off not knowing what they were talking about, and when I said the frame was fine, I needed to go milk my cows cause I was a dumb hick. Clearly I wasn't the dumb one.

dracing70

SH--- GETTING EXPENSIVE!
Jun 12, 2007
mantua, oh
[U[/U]

No reason to close it. This Is one of the many services this site provides venting and entertainment. Let them duke it out!!

Status
Not open for further replies.