Tim Jackson's Ridin' Dirty Win

Status
Not open for further replies.

GMC_2002_Dmax

The Still Master
He might be better off, cause right now he sounds like he's 12.

You guys are acting like 12 year olds.......you think because I am making fun of you guys its any different then timmy tough guy's short, fat guy comment ?? You throw the insults and can't take it when I call you farmers and hicks, judging by the SDX video's posted of the afterparty my opinion of you guys is generous..........:thumb:

If you clowns would go back and read what was actually posted I commented on frame flex, then timmy became a tough guy and all you jackass's decided to put your two cents in.......piling on with your useless comments.

The more you keep commenting the more I am going to continue to break your balls.

DieselDan I think is sucking off timmy and bobo, I don't have to suck anyone off in case you haven't noticed no body has moderated this thread.

As far as your crank is concerned, they break, timmy tried blaming me for something I didn't do and if he would have not been such a dick about it I would have left it alone, but the midwest circle jerk club just can't leave it alone, you included.......so when you guys want to stop I will as well........if not keep it going.

I will keep on responding to you and the rest of the clowns in this thread. You all must be PM'ing each other to keep it going.

Unlike Timmy Tough Guy and Diesel Danny I don't need anyone to post on my behalf, I can handle you ignorant hicks myself, Nice signature Diesel Danny.........shows what kind of dickhead you really are.......your the guy that can't afford to step up so you hang around people who do and only dream of having a Duramax.

:roflmao:

Make sure you use Diesel Danny's fluid damper I heard he needed money, timmy tough guy says it's been fine for 4 years with bobo tuning.

:thumb:

Last edited:

DieselDan73

The 6.0 Master
Aug 6, 2010
Cleveland Ohio
Nice signature Diesel Danny.........shows what kind of dickhead you really are.......your the guy that can't afford to step up so you hang around people who do and only dream of having a Duramax.

You wrote a post on 8/31/12 at 8:49 pm and I read it. Then you edited it on 9/1/12 at 6:33 am and added the comment on changing my signature and avatar. Then mysteriously my avatar has a picture of a pink Ford truck and my signature says "smoking on Tim's small dick. " I didn't do it, the only other person able to do it should be a Moderator, and why would a Moderator, who should be policing the site do that. I know you had you short fat little hands in on it.
Why do you assume that I can't afford a Duramax? Every one knows how easy it is to make a Duramax fast. I had one. It cost me a hell of alot more to make my Powerstroke fast and I know it still isn't as fast as a Duramax, but I'm not a follower. I wanted to be different. So you can take your he needs money comment and shove it up your ass.
What kind of person you runs a legit business comes on a forum only to talk shit. It really does make you look like a douchebag.

Rhall

Old Skooler
Aug 12, 2006
Texas Y'all
You guys are acting like 12 year olds.......you think because I am making fun of you guys its any different then timmy tough guy's short, fat guy comment ?? You throw the insults and can't take it when I call you farmers and hicks, judging by the SDX video's posted of the afterparty my opinion of you guys is generous..........:thumb:

If you clowns would go back and read what was actually posted I commented on frame flex, then timmy became a tough guy and all you jackass's decided to put your two cents in.......piling on with your useless comments.

The more you keep commenting the more I am going to continue to break your balls.

DieselDan I think is sucking off timmy and bobo, I don't have to suck anyone off in case you haven't noticed no body has moderated this thread.

As far as your crank is concerned, they break, timmy tried blaming me for something I didn't do and if he would have not been such a dick about it I would have left it alone, but the midwest circle jerk club just can't leave it alone, you included.......so when you guys want to stop I will as well........if not keep it going.

I will keep on responding to you and the rest of the clowns in this thread. You all must be PM'ing each other to keep it going.

Unlike Timmy Tough Guy and Diesel Danny I don't need anyone to post on my behalf, I can handle you ignorant hicks myself, Nice signature Diesel Danny.........shows what kind of dickhead you really are.......your the guy that can't afford to step up so you hang around people who do and only dream of having a Duramax.

Make sure you use Diesel Danny's fluid damper I heard he needed money, timmy tough guy says it's been fine for 4 years with bobo tuning.

:thumb:

Now your insulting all of your sled pulling customers, you don't care right? You already got their money. Good business man. I have not pmed one person, I simply stated the frame didn't need to be fixed, and here we go with the cows comment. I have no dog in the bobo vs. Ridgerunner. Just correcting a useless wrong statement you made, and then I became a dumb hick. That's ok though. I can take criticism from little kids who don't know any better.

Btw we don't all participate in the after party at Burlington. Now get to work, maybe one day you can tune a truck into the top 26 at scheids. One of your hick customers.

dbev24

Oct 27, 2011
Darlington pa
You wrote a post on 8/31/12 at 8:49 pm and I read it. Then you edited it on 9/1/12 at 6:33 am and added the comment on changing my signature and avatar. Then mysteriously my avatar has a picture of a pink Ford truck and my signature says "smoking on Tim's small dick. " I didn't do it, the only other person able to do it should be a Moderator, and why would a Moderator, who should be policing the site do that. I know you had you short fat little hands in on it.
Why do you assume that I can't afford a Duramax? Every one knows how easy it is to make a Duramax fast. I had one. It cost me a hell of alot more to make my Powerstroke fast and I know it still isn't as fast as a Duramax, but I'm not a follower. I wanted to be different. So you can take your he needs money comment and shove it up your ass.
What kind of person you runs a legit business comes on a forum only to talk shit. It really does make you look like a douchebag.
That's 100% right there! That's why I never had or will have "moonshine".

Rhall

Old Skooler
Aug 12, 2006
Texas Y'all
I'll be sure to spread the word about what ridgerunners think about sled pullers in the mecca.

And yes guys, I got vids, ill load them up in my sled pulling or hick thread later.

arneson

Aug 14, 2011
stoughton, wisconsin
I cant believe tony still doesnt get it? Makes no sense to me. I guess u really cant fix stupid. When u come off being such a d-bag of coarse people are goin to say something. And i dont care how good u say business is, anyone that reasearches your dumbass will see this. Someday it will come back to ya.

DieselDan73

The 6.0 Master
Aug 6, 2010
Cleveland Ohio
I cant believe tony still doesnt get it? Makes no sense to me. I guess u really cant fix stupid. When u come off being such a d-bag of coarse people are goin to say something. And i dont care how good u say business is, anyone that reasearches your dumbass will see this. Someday it will come back to ya.

Amen to that brother!:thumb:

GMC_2002_Dmax

The Still Master
I have plenty sled pullers and I am not worried about it.

I don't really care what you clowns think, the trucks I tune run well and you guys have pulled against plenty of them you just don't know it because I don't brag about it.

As far as your pink ford Danny boy take it up with whoever changed it. I don't need anyone to screw around with your Sig or avatars.

Just so you guys know business is great and so is my tuning and customer service and I am not worried about what you guys think.

Go back to your complaining about my comments because that's all you guys have to do for entertainment.

bigbird

Sep 18, 2006
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
I have plenty sled pullers and I am not worried about it.

I don't really care what you clowns think, the trucks I tune run well and you guys have pulled against plenty of them you just don't know it because I don't brag about it.

As far as your pink ford Danny boy take it up with whoever changed it. I don't need anyone to screw around with your Sig or avatars.

Just so you guys know business is great and so is my tuning and customer service and I am not worried about what you guys think.

Go back to your complaining about my comments because that's all you guys have to do for entertainment.

Depends on your definition of runs well. Have watched a few guys you've tuned in my area. Pretty average at best. Nolans truck runs 10.20's, I think on your tune it ran 10.90-11.0. So yeah it ran well with your tuning. Some of us expect more. I await your excuses and not so witty comebacks.

DieselDan73

The 6.0 Master
Aug 6, 2010
Cleveland Ohio

Then tell me how you could edit your post and add about changing my avatar and signature and then the next thing you know it's done. I find it really hard to believe you had nothing to do with it. Whatever, I don't even care, just don't LIE about it. I'll change my signature after I find out how it got changed in the first place.

GMC_2002_Dmax

The Still Master
Depends on your definition of runs well. Have watched a few guys you've tuned in my area. Pretty average at best. Nolans truck runs 10.20's, I think on your tune it ran 10.90-11.0. So yeah it ran well with your tuning. Some of us expect more. I await your excuses and not so witty comebacks.

I don't have excuses........and I sure don't have to explain myself to you.

Did I sit in the truck, No

Did I ever get logs, not that I remember.

Was I ever asked to re-tune it......Nope.

So whoever tuned it can get the medal pinned to their chest for doing such a great job............:hello:

I don't carry around an excuse book and blame the truck or the set-up like some people.

Anything else I can help you with ????

GMC_2002_Dmax

The Still Master
Then tell me how you could edit your post and add about changing my avatar and signature and then the next thing you know it's done. I find it really hard to believe you had nothing to do with it. Whatever, I don't even care, just don't LIE about it. I'll change my signature after I find out how it got changed in the first place.

There is a time limit in which you can edit a post.........it doesn't automatically lock so you can't edit it. I don't know what the time limit is, ask the Mods here........:confused:

Again, Danny Boy, I just like breaking you hick balls because your too stupid to figure it out..........it's all fun and games to me, you and the rest of the midwest retards just keep this thread going.

This isn't hurting business, this isn't affecting my customers and it sure isn't bothering me.........not your stupid comments or your stupid signature or any of the new clowns in here joining you retards in piling on me in this thread.

You see Danny, I don't need you or Robby or Timmy or any of you clowns to like me, respect me, or even talk nice about me........I could give a shit less..........my skin is plenty thick, not thin skinned like you guys.

I have had more than enough fun here breaking your balls and the rest of the clowns in here piling on.

:eek:

dbev24

Oct 27, 2011
Darlington pa
Stupid is a business owner talking sh*t on a open forum. Just about talking sh*t when I called you 6 months ago to tune my truck. Your excuse was "I can't talk i have to tune a twin turbo lmm". Ok so because I have 1 less turbo means u dnt want my money? But u probably did the best thing for me because Ray at Ftk did a fantastic job:thumb: I dnt want any tts tunes:rolleyes:

bigbird

Sep 18, 2006
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
I don't have excuses........and I sure don't have to explain myself to you.

Did I sit in the truck, No

Did I ever get logs, not that I remember.

Was I ever asked to re-tune it......Nope.

So whoever tuned it can get the medal pinned to their chest for doing such a great job............:hello:

I don't carry around an excuse book and blame the truck or the set-up like some people.E

Anything else I can help you with ????

You're too much. You list a bunch of lame excuses and then say you don't have an excuses book. Looks like you do. After 4-6 ECM swaps with shitty tune after shitty tune, had someone email a tune that works.

Status
Not open for further replies.