Tim Jackson's Ridin' Dirty Win

Status
Not open for further replies.

GMC_2002_Dmax

The Still Master
Kind of like the people that cry about the dieselplace, the old owners of it, Steve Cole, ect ect all the time??

That's ok though.

The problem in this thread was somebody piped off not knowing what they were talking about, and when I said the frame was fine, I needed to go milk my cows cause I was a dumb hick. Clearly I wasn't the dumb one.

I wasn't piping off.........I made an observation, Timmy got butt hurt and you felt the need to open your mouth, if you don't like milking cows then tip them over at night, isn't much else to do in fly-over country.........;)

Really???? :confused: They are in on it. Who else could have changed my avatar to a pink Ford and changed my signature? It wasn't me, no one has my password, so a moderator had to do it. Waiting for whoever did it to grow a set and admit it.

Maybe if you had not put a dumb ass comment in your SIG about the Moderators then one of them would not have done what they did, but sometimes you piss the wrong person off........:rofl:

Wow that sucks. Its all fun and games. Tags are just tags. Remeber hes got thick skin.

Tags are funny........they didn't bother me........it might have offended some thin skinned crybaby's, but words just don't hurt that much.

:roflmao:

How long did you guys think the site was going to tolerate your bullshit ?

Only person who should be in here is Timmy Tough Guy.........all the other clowns are here to pile on the cheap shots........which is fine.......I guess out in fly over country there isn't that much to do besides watching crops grow and sled pulling, and maybe milking a cow or two.........:D

:thumb:

jmaz268

Lead from the Front
May 20, 2010
Springfield IL
.......I guess out in fly over country there isn't that much to do besides watching crops grow and sled pulling, and maybe milking a cow or two.........:D

We drink lots of beer and hit our wives(whom are our sisters) too.....if you are going to use stereotypes, might as well use them all.:thumb:

arneson

Aug 14, 2011
stoughton, wisconsin
The tags were funny. Still are. But I've never wrote a tag ever. So don't look at me about them. And u mention fly over country, where are u from? I'm very far from a city kid but never have I heard the city was the place to be. Must be a new thing.

For the record there are two big 1/4 mile tracks really close to me in the fly over country. Lol plenty of this to do, I don't have time to have 2 jobs like u, one takes all my time up then my family gets the rest.

DieselDan73

The 6.0 Master
Aug 6, 2010
Cleveland Ohio
Maybe if you had not put a dumb ass comment in your SIG about the Moderators then one of them would not have done what they did, but sometimes you piss the wrong person off.......

You really are dumb. I didn't say one thing about moderators until after my picture and siganature were changed, but when you lie as much as you do, it's hard to keep track.:roflmao:

Last edited by a moderator:

GMC_2002_Dmax

The Still Master
We drink lots of beer and hit our wives(whom are our sisters) too.....if you are going to use stereotypes, might as well use them all.:thumb:

If you read the whole thread I like to push buttons, obviously it got to Robby so I went with it............:roflmao:

farmers feed the world.

Yup, you do...........don't be so serious, I didn't cry when I was called short and fat, a mexican and whatever else these "HICK's" decided to call me........;)

if anybody is f'n my sister it's gonna be me!!

:catfight2:

Whatever makes you happy..............:woott:

The tags were funny. Still are. But I've never wrote a tag ever. So don't look at me about them. And u mention fly over country, where are u from? I'm very far from a city kid but never have I heard the city was the place to be. Must be a new thing.

For the record there are two big 1/4 mile tracks really close to me in the fly over country. Lol plenty of this to do, I don't have time to have 2 jobs like u, one takes all my time up then my family gets the rest.

I actually grew up in a city and moved out to the country as soon as I could........I got nothing against farmers or folks in the heartland........just ignorant ass's that are easy to get wound up, like most, but not all of you guys in this thread........:thumb:........some of you might eventually get what's really going on........some of you are hopeless.

That there's MY girl! :rofl:

:eek:

You really are dumb. I didn't say one thing about moderators until after my picture and siganature were changed, but when you lie as much as you do, it's hard to keep track.:roflmao:

Take it up with management you f'ing crybaby...........:D

On a serious note:

Fluid Damper discussions:

http://www.dieselplace.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69341&highlight=broken+cranks

http://www.dieselplace.com/forum/showpost.php?p=985000&postcount=21

Hmmmmmm:

Stock truck, tows with it, broken crank

http://www.dieselplace.com/forum/showthread.php?t=331836&highlight=broken+cranks

More broken cranks.

http://www.dieselplace.com/forum/showthread.php?t=356908&highlight=broken+cranks

http://www.dieselplace.com/forum/showthread.php?t=354347

http://www.dieselplace.com/forum/showthread.php?t=397145&highlight=broken+cranks

Dmaxcentral broken crank thread…….interesting reading

http://www.dmaxcentral.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2823&highlight=broken+crank

one theory :

http://www.dmaxcentral.com/forum/showpost.php?p=28791&postcount=12

http://www.dmaxcentral.com/forum/showpost.php?p=28888&postcount=42

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
Kind of like the people that cry about the dieselplace, the old owners of it, Steve Cole, ect ect all the time??

That's ok though.

The problem in this thread was somebody piped off not knowing what they were talking about, and when I said the frame was fine, I needed to go milk my cows cause I was a dumb hick. Clearly I wasn't the dumb one.

For the record I wasn't referring to you. It would appear the owner or X owner of the truck mentioned in this thread is the grudge holder. I have no issue with you standing up for yourself if you feel you have been offended. IMO your response about frame flex wasn't fueling any fire so I don't understand how or why you were drug in anyway or should have been for that matter.

This whole insult of farmers and milking cows is stupid anyway. There are very few hand milking farms left today. My grandfather was a diary farmer so I know the ins and outs and have shoveled enough shit in my younger years to now better to make some of the comments that have been made in this thread. Although I do feel they were made in a humorous under tone kind of way .

Diesel Place apples to oranges for a comparison. It's utterly ridiculous I'm even responding in this thread that is as useless as tits on a bull.

Rhall

Old Skooler
Aug 12, 2006
Texas Y'all
I wasn't piping off.........I made an observation, Timmy got butt hurt and you felt the need to open your mouth, if you don't like milking cows then tip them over at night, isn't much else to do in fly-over country.........;)

Maybe if you had not put a dumb ass comment in your SIG about the Moderators then one of them would not have done what they did, but sometimes you piss the wrong person off........:rofl:

Tags are funny........they didn't bother me........it might have offended some thin skinned crybaby's, but words just don't hurt that much.

How long did you guys think the site was going to tolerate your bullshit ?

Only person who should be in here is Timmy Tough Guy.........all the other clowns are here to pile on the cheap shots........which is fine.......I guess out in fly over country there isn't that much to do besides watching crops grow and sled pulling, and maybe milking a cow or two.........:D

Of course I opened my mouth, its always fun correcting know it Alls, that don't really know it all.

GMC_2002_Dmax

The Still Master
Of course I opened my mouth, its always fun correcting know it Alls, that don't really know it all.

If I had posted " did you see that POS frame bending down and moving like a rubber band" I would have expected a timmy tough guy slam in response to that.

But, as you know Robby, I simply stated and observation and timmy's long held grudge and hatred got the best of him

Anyone see the flexing going on between Tim's bed and cab at the end of the pull ??? I bet the rear frame was pulling down 2-3 inches.

:eek:

and your response

It doesn't need frame work. Flex is part of hooking up. It's clear that part is working.

Now that is a beautiful thing! Pretty sure the main goal in truck pulling is putting the power to the ground?? If i were you i would concentrate on your $hitty tunes.[/Q

:spit::baby:

Who tunes your truck arneson ???? Bobo ????

Maybe the trucks you tune don't have the balls to flex frames
;)

And you wonder why I am breaking your balls and a few other guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.