Tim Jackson's Ridin' Dirty Win

Status
Not open for further replies.

GMC_2002_Dmax

The Still Master
Stupid is a business owner talking sh*t on a open forum. Just about talking sh*t when I called you 6 months ago to tune my truck. Your excuse was "I can't talk i have to tune a twin turbo lmm". Ok so because I have 1 less turbo means u dnt want my money? But u probably did the best thing for me because Ray at Ftk did a fantastic job:thumb: I dnt want any tts tunes:rolleyes:

Just a heads up, because I own a business and I am being paid to tune a truck doesn't mean I have the time to answer all the calls........besides 6 months ago I wasn't tuning a twin turbo lmm truck jackass, it was late February in CT and we don't have favorable weather.........nice lie your telling !!! How about you look at a map and a calender before you open your mouth and pile on a lie..........:hello:

Yup, sure is.........that's what happens when you run a stock motor with twins and then triples and push and push and push......any retard would know that........apparently you cant figure that out.

It's so good of tuning that it even put a window in the block to cool her down! Adds at least 50hp!

You might have to PM Slammed2007Lbz, maybe between you two idiots you can figure it out.............:roflmao:

You're too much. You list a bunch of lame excuses and then say you don't have an excuses book. Looks like you do. After 4-6 ECM swaps with shitty tune after shitty tune, had someone email a tune that works.

That's a lie.......he was sent one ecm, it was thru a shop, and I was never contacted to retune it.......nice one though.

Maybe 100 in HICK horsepower:roflmao:

Its 99 higher than your IQ..........dumbass

timlb703

Aug 20, 2007
I have nothing to prove to you, bobo still is filled with hate of Nasty Girl and the fact that I tuned it and he didn't.

:roflmao

How's that for an accomplishment.

:rofl:

I would be completely embarrassed if this is my greatest achievement in your business. You do realize people are doubling that now? If you don't think for 1 minute this doesn't hurt your business credibility, you truly are a dumbass.

GMC_2002_Dmax

The Still Master
I would be completely embarrassed if this is my greatest achievement in your business. You do realize people are doubling that now? If you don't think for 1 minute this doesn't hurt your business credibility, you truly are a dumbass.

They didn't at the time and it was an accomplishment..........your the dumbass.

:thumb:

Do you think that is the only twinned truck I have tuned ?

Glad you came by again..........when was it you sold Danny "Pink Ford" your second fluid damper, the other one that isn't on your four year old motor.......:roflmao:

How's the fireball doing........get that Halon system installed yet ???

dbev24

Oct 27, 2011
Darlington pa
Just a heads up, because I own a business and I am being paid to tune a truck doesn't mean I have the time to answer all the calls........besides 6 months ago I wasn't tuning a twin turbo lmm truck jackass, it was late February in CT and we don't have favorable weather.........nice lie your telling !!! How about you look at a map and a calender before you open your mouth can figure it out.............

Wow u really are stupid late Feb. Is just about six months away duh. Dude learn to do math before u try to come up with a come back a 8 year old would, oh wait an 8 year old could of told me six months ago was. Haha I'm from Pennsylvania I know what weather is, u live just alittle north then me. But your probably not use to it it you fat little Mexican haha. Cracks me up how dumb you are haha

timlb703

Aug 20, 2007
They didn't at the time and it was an accomplishment..........your the dumbass.

:thumb:

Do you think that is the only twinned truck I have tuned ?

Glad you came by again..........when was it you sold Danny "Pink Ford" your second fluid damper, the other one that isn't on your four year old motor.......:roflmao:

How's the fireball doing........get that Halon system installed yet ???

What i ment was there are thousands of 1050hp trucks daily driven. The sad part is Tony, you are well aware anyone in a competitive standpoint of the sport knows you are not the guy to go too.
put your money where your dick sucker is. I bet you $5000.00 there is a fluid dampner on there. You talk to you know so many people I would imagine if someone in Ohio the could come take a peek for you. Show me you got some balls and just not fat fingers typing on a keyboard.
The only thing out fires my bank account thanks for asking.. you may find out someday Tony that it requires more than just some store bought internet partsroom to have something on top.

GMC_2002_Dmax

The Still Master
First, learn how to quote someone properly first, second, don't lie about talking to me when you didn't, if I didn't say 6 months and 3 or four days sorry......you got me........I didn't count these couple of days in September........:D

Keep up with the insults........your doing fine, nothing better than a liar who can't quote properly and whose only comeback is to call me a fat little mexican haha.

You sure your old enough to post on this website, I think the age minimum is 12.

:roflmao:

dbev24

Oct 27, 2011
Darlington pa
First, learn how to quote someone properly first, second, don't lie about talking to me when you didn't, if I didn't say 6 months and 3 or four days sorry......you got me........I didn't count these couple of days in September........:D

Keep up with the insults........your doing fine, nothing better than a liar who can't quote properly and whose only comeback is to call me a fat little mexican haha.

You sure your old enough to post on this website, I think the age minimum is 12.

Yea I'm 12 and half I'm good, and I did call you. If u dnt believe me then oh well i dnt really care. I can quote just fine to, on my iPhone.

I'm still waiting on a come back from you:baby: all I saw was I am a lier:confused:

Tell me how do you get your belly behind the wheel and still reach the pedals?

GMC_2002_Dmax

The Still Master
What i ment was there are thousands of 1050hp trucks daily driven. The sad part is Tony, you are well aware anyone in a competitive standpoint of the sport knows you are not the guy to go too.
put your money where your dick sucker is. I bet you $5000.00 there is a fluid dampner on there. You talk to you know so many people I would imagine if someone in Ohio the could come take a peek for you. Show me you got some balls and just not fat fingers typing on a keyboard.
The only thing out fires my bank account thanks for asking.. you may find out someday Tony that it requires more than just some store bought internet partsroom to have something on top.

Well Timmy, I just had a few twinned trucks come by this weekend........although I am not a bragger, a tough guy like you, or someone who thinks my shit doesn't stink.

Go back to your garage and build your next money pit......you threw the towel in on your old truck because it kept catching on fire and you had Bobo turn it down because you didn't want it to break mid season........:thumb:

It took all of you to come in here and try an make a big deal over a fram flex comment.

I kept this going to show what tools, and asshats you all are.

There are many 1000+ trucks, I know because I have tune a bunch of them......and they break often at those levels........and six or so years ago Merchant built it, I tuned it and Keith set the standard along with Buck and a few others for guys like you to follow in.

At the end of the day Timmy, I care nothing about your posts, bigbird's, Robby's, Danny's or whomever is in here piling on.

The tunes are still being sold, in ecm's and emailed, autocals are being shipped, V2's and my dealer network keeps sending in orders.

All your attempts to discredit me and the rest of the asshats in here is a waste of your time.........but if it makes you feel more like the "timmy tough guy" you are then keep blabbing.......:baby::baby::baby:

arneson

Aug 14, 2011
stoughton, wisconsin
So let's get this striaght. U are the one callin us clowns, ass hats, dumbasses, morons, ect. But yet u say everyone is tryin to dicredit u? U made a retarted comment about frame flex, which u have even admitted not knowin shit about set ups, your just a tuner, and u really don't care, but. Yet u post couple pages of bs. Your doin this all on your own, u were called out by tim, not him callin u out, u posted a bs fameflex which u know shit about, call all the fellow dmax guys here idiots and yet still blame others???? And make comments about postin and age of peopleand the shit they own? Wow u are either blind or one of the most ignorant people I've ever met. Super professional.

Slammed2007Lbz

Super Spicy Tunaz
Feb 1, 2009
NE Ohio
Yeah a stock bottom end LB7 with triples on it...I wonder why it let go.

Im well aware of this:roflmao: Ihave a stock bottom end lbz with twins do you think wouldnt know about this issue??? He is here to bust balls so i will do the same:thumb:
And there are PLENTY of stock bottom end trucks surviving just fine with twins triples on them, its all in the tuning.

cboycadi

The Champ!
Oct 13, 2011
Kirtland, Ohio
Sure love that my thread about Videos and Tim's Win's turned in to a bitch fest. He had a great season and sold on a high note. Cant wait to build the new one this winter.

Status
Not open for further replies.