The new Limo

dndj

Boost!
Apr 13, 2019
Oregon
That sucks James. I'm convinced some people intentionally go screw with vehicles that are parked out in the boonies in parking lots because they see someone with nice stuff and can't handle the envy.

fish

Polish Mafia
Staff member
Jul 26, 2012
Peoria, AZ
Well.... Made it 159 days on stock power (maybe a few more till it shows up) but i have a Derringer coming for the truck lol. Once it comes in and i play around with it, ill be headed out to feed my favorite sheep in cali :D. Mike got a new converter from Dave to try in the 10 speed so we will play around with that and see what it does.

if i drag ass long enough to get out there, he should have a valve body kit for it too :D. ill be very curious how the converter does and power does from a dead stop, wot. this thing is gutless there im sure to keep soot levels down on a tight converter.

UCmrcvp.jpg

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
:roflmao:

i actually told erin before i even bought the truck "If mike needs 10 speed stuff, i already told him he has the green light to use the truck." she says "why!?! its stock! leave it alone" to which i added "stock just means the engine isnt coming out, besides id trust his trans over a stock one any day" :rofl:.

i like to think i know where i went too far with the 02 and ill keep this one before that turning point. Maybe i should tell mike im only going to run 500hp through the trans again like i did in 09 on the Limo in his shop :spit:

fish

Polish Mafia
Staff member
Jul 26, 2012
Peoria, AZ

i actually told erin before i even bought the truck "If mike needs 10 speed stuff, i already told him he has the green light to use the truck." she says "why!?! its stock! leave it alone" to which i added "stock just means the engine isnt coming out, besides id trust his trans over a stock one any day" :rofl:.

i like to think i know where i went too far with the 02 and ill keep this one before that turning point. Maybe i should tell mike im only going to run 500hp through the trans again like i did in 09 on the Limo in his shop :spit:

History repeats itself.

New decade. New truck. Same story. :rofl:

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA

And she said:

Attachments

• i don't believe.jpg
    i don't believe.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 72

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Had ourselves a good time at mikes. First impressions of this converter are good! We will see with some more time under it and “not paying attention to it”. I’ll be driving it this week and then towing a heavy load up north Thursday

c7b1e3f3a17d86a988469d101af76fae.jpg

And Anthony is bad influence. It’s good your ass don’t live closer

Reactions: gmduramax