Dynoing the Nira ECM

Utahski

Oct 20, 2008
Northern Utah
You think it's envy???? You're delusional. And oblivious to your own irrelevance.

He is green with envy that I have been getting help for year and continue to pick up sponsors and funding.

Name one thing I have been dishonest about of lied .

On the internet people lie all the time and can get away with it, nobody has a clue. But things do come out. Since you bring up honesty..... Remember claiming Industrial Injection running your cam, then the claim of sending them 20 cams and 20 sets of springs? I was there today picking up some things. In a conversation with another guy on this forum and the shop manager, your name came up. I asked about the "20 cams" and got the full story. Turns out they'd fronted you a lot of stuff and had been after you to pay your bill, which was a very big one.......MANY 10's of 1000's of $. You'd been giving them avoidance and a bs runaround. Finally said you'd send 20 cams and spring sets towards payment. The springs arrived and were sold cheap to another company just to get rid of them. No cams were ever sent. None. You did however send them a cam once, an old used thing they didn't want that still sits on a shelf as reminder of what a crook you are. You're no longer allowed to use the Industrial Injection identity on your dragster. You should also take it off that picture you post all the time. And if you had an ounce of integrity you'd pay your damn bill, but you won't.....you're a dishonest lying pos leach.

Last edited:

DMAXchris

It’s only temporary!
Apr 28, 2009
Natrona Heights PA
Ive been at the diesel deal for longer then most on these forums have had a diesel , or drivrrs lic. I'm not going anywhere, look for some of the new articles in Popular Mechanics and a few others. I have one brewing for Hot Rod as well. I'll be on Motortrend /Autoworld radio sunday. To the guys that read these threads but never post , these guy believe that they or their friends should be getting the help , parts and funding i do and this is their reason for their attacks, the rest just want to look cool and post. .

Ive had a drivers license for 19 years. Lol
Ive been doing the diesel thing since 08 and can almost gaurantee my worktruck has made more passes at diesel only events than your rail. Ive never even seen you at an event. Ive seen Jeff in the pits at plenty. Dude races his ass off, which why he gets much more respect than you.

DMAX497

Sep 27, 2012
Utah
You think it's envy???? You're delusional. And oblivious to your own irrelevance.

On the internet people lie all the time and can get away with it, nobody has a clue. But things do come out. Since you bring up honesty..... Remember claiming Industrial Injection running your cam, then the claim of sending them 20 cams and 20 sets of springs? I was there today picking up some things. In a conversation with another guy on this forum and the shop manager, your name came up. I asked about the "20 cams" and got the full story. Turns out they'd fronted you a lot of stuff and had been after you to pay your bill, which was a very big one.......MANY 10's of 1000's of $. You'd been giving them avoidance and a bs runaround. Finally said you'd send 20 cams and spring sets towards payment. The springs arrived and were sold cheap to another company just to get rid of them. No cams were ever sent. None. You did however send them a cam once, an old used thing they didn't want that still sits on a shelf as reminder of what a crook you are. You're no longer allowed to use the Industrial Injection identity on your dragster. You should also take it off that picture you post all the time. And if you had an ounce of integrity you'd pay your damn bill, but you won't.....you're a dishonest lying pos leach.

Yes indeed. I agree.

COMP461

Diesel Pro
Apr 29, 2008
Aledo Texas

you are absolutely 100 % a lier. I do not owe then a single cent . I've never bought anything from them so how could I owe them . But you seem to be their nut hugger. I've had 3 dismal years with this car, now its going to run

Last edited:

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
Their motor makes more power than yours. Not sure what you're moving up to

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

duramax55

???? 7
Feb 2, 2011
florida
Car will be at the track again testing this weekend , but it you think 4.70 in the 1/8 is that bad , then jump in the water in fine . The car was on a hard pass with the wheels perfect in the air 6 inched for 100 feet. The 60 sucks ass , but it picked it up by the 330 . This car is state of the art in almost every area except I'm waiting on my new heads.

i went ahead and ask a Psychiatrist doctor about your condition,and he told me,that you have confabulatory amnesia

Confabulation is associated with several characteristics:

Typically verbal statements but can also be non-verbal gestures or actions.
Can include autobiographical and non-personal information, such as historical facts, fairytales, or other aspects of semantic memory.
The account can be fantastic or coherent.
Both the premise and the details of the account can be false.
The account is usually drawn from the patient’s memory of actual experiences, including past and current thoughts.
The patient is unaware of the accounts’ distortions or inappropriateness, and is not concerned when errors are pointed out.
There is no hidden motivation behind the account.
The patient’s personality structure may play a role in their readiness to confabulate.

Utahski

Oct 20, 2008
Northern Utah
you are absolutely 100 % a lier. I do not owe then a single cent . I've never bought anything from them so how could I owe them . But you seem to be their nut hugger. I know they were upset I made the move but I needed grown up part's. I've had 3 dismal years with this car, now its going to run

You're a pathological liar, no surprise you'd say that. They were upset because you owe them a lot of money and wouldn't pay. And your lie about 20 cams?

COMP461

Diesel Pro
Apr 29, 2008
Aledo Texas
You're a pathological liar, no surprise you'd say that. They were upset because you owe them a lot of money and wouldn't pay. And your lie about 20 cams?
Just talked to Brady , what is your real name , or is it Wade , he going to investigate who told you these lies tomorrow

PACougar

Jun 27, 2012
El Dorado Hills, Ca
I've never seen someone talk about how they almost completed a run:roflmao: I almost feel like we all have a responsibility to contact a mental health professional and have Greg committed for his own safety.

Mar 28, 2015
Blue Springs, MO
He probably has NASA and the CEO of GM going to pay his bill right now. Of course....... NASA had to compete to be one of his sponsors. I hear the new space shuttles are running Nira ECM's. :roflmao:

Stingpuller

The Pusher Man
Jan 11, 2007
central Ohio
Thanks for posting that time slip

All anyone needs to do is look at the 330' and they can tell you are a liar! You was in it the full pass. It must be rough to go through life always trying to cover your tracks. How does it feel to be slower than a old junk bracket car with a fat a$$ driver doing it on his own??? I would be embarrassed.

Stingpuller

The Pusher Man
Jan 11, 2007
central Ohio
Also

I don't need a fancy ECM. I have Brayden Fleece! Mine revs just fine. Your other weasel buddy (Wade) tried to get Brayden to give him the limit tables for his. If you two clowns would stop burning bridges you might help from time to time.

Stingpuller

The Pusher Man
Jan 11, 2007
central Ohio
Yep

Rev gain alright! a 2.8 330' is in the 6's. You cant run that with a 140 1/8 lifting. Then run 160 1/4 coasting. He's a liar flat out. Anyone who would count that as a good run is a loser!