Dynoing the Nira ECM

RickDLance

Feb 14, 2007
Had to catch up on this thread, wow!! So what I gather is old Greg gets these big companies to sponsor him and uses sponsor's names that don't exist. He would like to be on the quickest Duramax list but refuses to provide a time slip. He driving down the road towing his race car going to some track to T&T to 330 feet while posting, (obviously with one hand if you check his spelling as he must be loping his mule with the other). Texting while driving Greg is against the law and kills many people, usually another person.

Greg I'm the guy who keeps the list so if you want to be added you ask to be and provide a time slip. You can even do a selfie with it if you want. I let some people update their times w/o a time slip if I know them to be honest and trustworthy. You sir are not on that list.

None of us want to hear about all your bullshit, just shut up and let your car do the talking. If what you say is true then right now you would be number 7 on on the list and the slowest dragster and behind the batmobile which out weighs you by almost a 1000 lbs. Less patting yourself on the back, and more work on your car would be a good thing. Also ever hear of spell check?

You sure have a way with words for an Old Fart!!:thumb::thumb:

DMAX497

Sep 27, 2012
Utah
So what. So you sent them cams at some time, doesn't mean they were used, doesn't mean doodley. You're delusional. And you know how many engines Randy builds? He profiles every cam that comes into the shop, many don't spec according to what's on the sheet. He deals with the manufacturer anyway, has them ground to his spec. Same with springs. In Brett's truck is an AF cam spec'd for that engine.

Utah ski is right. It's not NGM or mr. Delusional's...

I have the same AF cam in my truck. My motor was built the exact same time as Industrial new motor. In their shop...

RickDLance

Feb 14, 2007
I'm doing good. Racing to keep up with everything here. Where is the race this weekend and who all will be there?

Utahski

Oct 20, 2008
Northern Utah
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KhdddkHykKA&list=UUsa-fCSgdUhFiNznK3NWajg

Is this the same rail that this thread is talking about?

Umpressive. A rail that's been talked up as much as this one and never done anything. What a joke, and I was there that night. Valerie Thompson is the real deal though, a true racer and a very gutsy woman. I've seen her go over 200 at Bonneville on a motorcycle. That takes balls. Hate to see her associated with this clown, it doesn't do her justice.

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
Hey you guys want to stop derailing this highly educational and informative thread please!
J/K

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

coker6303

Keep Calm and Chive On!!
Aug 6, 2009
Houston, TX
Found out why Greg can't produce a time slip... His CTS won't print it out!! :roflmao::roflmao:

image1_zps5933d1ba.png

COMP461

Diesel Pro
Apr 29, 2008
Aledo Texas
Found out why Greg can't produce a time slip... His CTS won't print it out!! :roflmao::roflmao:

image1_zps5933d1ba.png

I have plenty , none are full passes , but NHRA must be in on my time slips as well here is the qualifying on their website

http://dragracecentral.com/DRCStory.asp?ID=292354

this was only under power for 4 seconds after I lost a head gasket. at 4.07 in to the run the block water pressure went from 7 psi to over 300 for 3 tenths of a second . The MPH at the 1.8 should have been 155 to 160 but when you let off the throttle and turn the nitrous off it kills mph

20150118_120844_resized_zpswja7xkjj.jpg

COMP461

Diesel Pro
Apr 29, 2008
Aledo Texas
Turn the nitrous off and then got back in to it , whats the problem here , some POS is saying
I must be dishonest because he cant go as fast as my car does in the 330 . My car is not some POS 4 link bracket car but a purpose built lite weight slip joint car. He is willing to sell his for $25,000 . My chassis , with paint tire wheels wiring and pluming WO motor or transmission and third member is close to $40,000 .

He is green with envy that I have been getting help for year and continue to pick up sponsors and funding.

Name one thing I have been dishonest about of lied .

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Name one thing I have been dishonest about of lied .
How about the obvious? Your "clean diesel" racing program. Nothing clean about it that I've seen. It smokes enough to make a 12 valve blush.