Dynoing the Nira ECM

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
You say that about every tuner who has ever tuned that thing until you change to someone else.

OregonDMAX

NOT IN OREGON, NO DURAMAX
Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ
That 8.5 is ****ing pathetic for a rail, and didn't that get you a "did not qualify" anyway. You should be ****ing embarrassed to post that slip.

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
That 8.5 is ****ing pathetic for a rail, and didn't that get you a "did not qualify" anyway. You should be ****ing embarrassed to post that slip.
Sad part is that he is proud of it though. That and the fact he lifted at an an NHRA event and won with something like a 10.5 1/4 mile cuz the other guy actually wanted to give a crowd not hip to diesel racing a real show and broke out running some 200 mph. in a class with TWO competitors.
That's the type of guy he is.

Not sure who would be impressed if you can't run consistent, break every pass, or lift every time you run and run your mouth the way he does about how he is the best racer in the world and will do this that and the other thing but never actually does it. His sponsors must either feel sorry for him, live in a cave and have never seen real fast diesels run, or are FN retarded to flush money down the toilet with him.

COMP461

Diesel Pro
Apr 29, 2008
Aledo Texas
Car will be at the track again testing this weekend , but it you think 4.70 in the 1/8 is that bad , then jump in the water in fine . The car was on a hard pass with the wheels perfect in the air 6 inched for 100 feet. The 60 sucks ass , but it picked it up by the 330 . This car is state of the art in almost every area except I'm waiting on my new heads.

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
Turn the nitrous off and then got back in to it , whats the problem here , some POS is saying
I must be dishonest because he cant go as fast as my car does in the 330 . My car is not some POS 4 link bracket car but a purpose built lite weight slip joint car. He is willing to sell his for $25,000 . My chassis , with paint tire wheels wiring and pluming WO motor or transmission and third member is close to $40,000 .

He is green with envy that I have been getting help for year and continue to pick up sponsors and funding.

Name one thing I have been dishonest about of lied .
You can call this person names if you like, but so far, he is still faster than you with a considerably cheaper car, MINIMAL sponsorship (if any), as are about 6 others-some much heavier too.

Keep running your mouth bud, till you actually accomplish something at the track, it's all just BS talk.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

COMP461

Diesel Pro
Apr 29, 2008
Aledo Texas
Sad part is that he is proud of it though. That and the fact he lifted at an an NHRA event and won with something like a 10.5 1/4 mile cuz the other guy actually wanted to give a crowd not hip to diesel racing a real show and broke out running some 200 mph. in a class with TWO competitors.
That's the type of guy he is.

Not sure who would be impressed if you can't run consistent, break every pass, or lift every time you run and run your mouth the way he does about how he is the best racer in the world and will do this that and the other thing but never actually does it. His sponsors must either feel sorry for him, live in a cave and have never seen real fast diesels run, or are FN retarded to flush money down the toilet with him.

john was just dead late on the tree, because I pushed him hard to stage , Sled pulling motors can run fast , but on a pro tree with an experienced driver on the other side of the track they just can't get it done. I am not in this to do exhibition runs but race. I got to put me and my sponsors in front of 35,000 to 40,000 people in the stands second round of SC eliminations . as the crowd waited on Top Fuel which was in the lanes behind us. I ran 8.70 that round fuel only and lifted at 1000 feet

as to my sponsors , they are very aware of everything I do . I produce results in column inch exposure. Magazine articles , Radio and print news media . When I was at GBE on my own I produced a huge amount of exposure , in Land speed and Hot Rod Drag week with my Diesel Power Magazines Project X diesel Program 37 articles

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
I guess that's impressive if you are building a show car not a race car.

DMAXchris

It’s only temporary!
Apr 28, 2009
Natrona Heights PA
Turn the nitrous off and then got back in to it , whats the problem here , some POS is saying
I must be dishonest because he cant go as fast as my car does in the 330 . My car is not some POS 4 link bracket car but a purpose built lite weight slip joint car. He is willing to sell his for $25,000 . My chassis , with paint tire wheels wiring and pluming WO motor or transmission and third member is close to $40,000 .

He is green with envy that I have been getting help for year and continue to pick up sponsors and funding.

Name one thing I have been dishonest about of lied .

:roflmao::rofl::spit::thumb:
Go away. Youre giving real racers a bad name.

COMP461

Diesel Pro
Apr 29, 2008
Aledo Texas
Ive been at the diesel deal for longer then most on these forums have had a diesel , or drivrrs lic. I'm not going anywhere, look for some of the new articles in Popular Mechanics and a few others. I have one brewing for Hot Rod as well. I'll be on Motortrend /Autoworld radio sunday. To the guys that read these threads but never post , these guy believe that they or their friends should be getting the help , parts and funding i do and this is their reason for their attacks, the rest just want to look cool and post. .

malibu795

misspeelleerr
Apr 28, 2007
in the buckeye state
To the guys that read these threads but never post , these guy believe that they or their friends should be getting the help , parts and funding i do and this is their reason for their attacks, the rest just want to look cool and post. .

Accusing us of having an entitlement mentality??? Please

COMP461

Diesel Pro
Apr 29, 2008
Aledo Texas
Make sure the first thing your new publicist takes away from you is your internet access.
I do fairly good now , but i do pay some to take take of my twitter and instagram accounts. This car is not my only program, and not the only diesel program. Chevy ask me to work on a 1 liter 1.5 liter and 2 liter Cruze motor for Nebulous theiarioum III. streamliner

Harbin_22

Dec 4, 2010
Southern Indiana
:rofl: this gets better and better with every post.

On a side not, age does not make you smarter. Sometimes it actually shows your stupidity. Been in it this long and can't make a clean pass in the last couple years that you have been posting here. I feel like I am on the up and up with the diesel game and have never heard of you except for here. Might want to try a little harder withe publicity stunts. They aren't working very well

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
Hearing about someone and hearing GOOD things about someone are two very different things. Guess some don't care though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
....... To the guys that read these threads but never post , these guy believe that they or their friends should be getting the help , parts and funding i do and this is their reason for their attacks, the rest just want to look cool and post. .

Your delusional bud.
These aren't attacks but posts from people who can see through your bs and are tired of your narcissistic posts and are calling you on it.

And FWIW, there are plenty of folks that could do way more than you could ever dream of accomplishing with the funding you got and even more that already have with less so I still don't understand why you continue to post and brag about it with nothing really to show for it as far as results on the track which if I'm not mistaken is the reason for all the funding right?