Dynoing the Nira ECM

Smokum

May 21, 2010
you are absolutely 100 % a lier. I do not owe then a single cent . I've never bought anything from them so how could I owe them . But you seem to be their nut hugger. I've had 3 dismal years with this car, now its going to run

Wait a minute - you just got done telling us how great you've done for the last 10 years, but now you've had 3 dismal years?

This is what happens when you lie all the time Greg. You start telling lies about lies, and sooner or later you loose track. Then you make statements like this and anybody with a pulse can see right through you and all the bull shit you spew.

You are a delusional liar, a waste of space, and a disgrace to diesel racing. Even if you would ever actually get you overpriced junk down the track for a decent E.T., you will still be POS. Once a liar, always a liar. Just go away.

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
you are absolutely 100 % a lier. I do not owe then a single cent . I've never bought anything from them so how could I owe them . But you seem to be their nut hugger. I've had 3 dismal years with this car, now its going to run

If you have never bought anything from them why do you have their logo on your promo picture? If I were Industrial I'd sue you for false advertisement and illegal use of my logo.

You were or are a fireman by profession correct? Are you as fu@ked a fireman as you are a diesel racer? And I use the term racer with a grin and tongue in cheek. ;):roflmao:

Last edited:

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
I've never seen someone talk about how they almost completed a run:roflmao: I almost feel like we all have a responsibility to contact a mental health professional and have Greg committed for his own safety.

Almost completing a run is like almost getting a piece of ass for a teenager, Once in the air and twice in the hair and it all over. That is back when those little beavers had hair. :D

IdahoRob

Jun 5, 2007
I'm at the drag strip almost every weekend racing and hanging out with very knowledgeable people that run all kinds of equipment including rails. 700HP on a good hooking dragster will run in the 8.3's. One time slip of 8.5 ET in a "state of the art, lightweight car" is really nothing to brag about.

This is really the wrong forum to brag about 700hp, too many knowledgeable diesel gurus that the wool cannot be pulled over their eyes.

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Hey Utahski still waiting on your real name and what lier told you that crap

He's not some little kid who would just make up a story, and he has no reason to lie. You on the other hand...

Big Block 88

Multiple choice muscle
Nov 3, 2008
Kansas when I am home
john was just dead late on the tree, because I pushed him hard to stage , Sled pulling motors can run fast , but on a pro tree with an experienced driver on the other side of the track they just can't get it done. I am not in this to do exhibition runs but race. I got to put me and my sponsors in front of 35,000 to 40,000 people in the stands second round of SC eliminations . as the crowd waited on Top Fuel which was in the lanes behind us. I ran 8.70 that round fuel only and lifted at 1000 feet

as to my sponsors , they are very aware of everything I do . I produce results in column inch exposure. Magazine articles , Radio and print news media . When I was at GBE on my own I produced a huge amount of exposure , in Land speed and Hot Rod Drag week with my Diesel Power Magazines Project X diesel Program 37 articles

Lol, god complex? The anointed one everyone...

Big Block 88

Multiple choice muscle
Nov 3, 2008
Kansas when I am home
I do fairly good now , but i do pay some to take take of my twitter and instagram accounts. This car is not my only program, and not the only diesel program. Chevy ask me to work on a 1 liter 1.5 liter and 2 liter Cruze motor for Nebulous theiarioum III. streamliner

Sorry for the double quote here im just getting caught up. Maybe i am the only one thinking this, but how odd is it that you have all this support and NO ONE here knows anything about it or no one steps in and says, "yep and here is your proof"?

I dint have a dog in this fight as most of these guys here piss out more diesel knowledge in a day then i will ever have, but i have dealt or spoke with several of these guys here and they are straight up good guys happy to help, im gonna go out on a limb here and say it takes a pretty big clown dick for some of these guys to dislike you the way they do.

I dont see any jealousy on anyones part here i see pure annoyance.... But keeping the thread open does let everyone see you personality