All Season Centerlink Brace

OregonDMAX

NOT IN OREGON, NO DURAMAX
Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ
I would use factory nuts they were different enough I didn't want to reuse the cognito ones. Also used loctite on the factory ones.

SickLL7Crenshaw

Billy The Kid
Mar 10, 2013
Mexico
I just wanna say today I installed new Moog idler pitman arms along with your brace Tony. I was super impressed how straight the launches were. Seemed with the cognito braces I had more toe in then I thought. Guess that's why I bent them. Anyways I will say IMO the DHD brace out does the cognito braces. Very simple to install only thing I had to do is cut the bolt on the LCA to get full turning radius.

CaptPhil

Sep 10, 2011
Delaware
What's the advantage over the standard Teflon that is on it already?

Probably that it won't wear out like the Teflon does. Some guys were halfway through the Teflon in a couple thousand miles. Mine doesn't run the diff normally, so it doesn't wear much, but I can see how it would if it were in contact all the time.

DaJokr

Slum Lord Extraordinaire
Mar 7, 2013
Prince George, BC, Canada

Is this upgrade a replacement for the old brace? What are the benefits of it over the original brace? Are there any cons compared to the old brace?

And I just ordered the old brace lol damnit. Should be seeing it soon though I hope. Maybe I'll order thus too and try it out. Half the price of the brace, might be worth doing a comparison.

Edit: Wait a minute....I see what this is now. Replacement for the Teflon. Man, do I feel dumb now. Still, probably a good idea to upgrade lol