All Season Centerlink Brace

booxr800

Boo
Sep 13, 2009
Central Michigan
I just put my brace on today. Turning right seems all fine but turning left I lost a lot. Is it the bolt on the LCA that I may be hitting? I will have to check in the morning.

ctodd36

Nov 4, 2016
Otego, NY
Excited to get tony's brace on my puller to see how it fairs over the Cognito stuff! After reading all of this it looks like this is the way to go:thumb:

Venom Racing

Family Race Team
Mar 20, 2017
Upstate NY
www.venomtruckpulling.com
We are also excited to Get all of Tony's chassis stuff installed! We are building this chassis as if it was a Diesel puller. It will only have a stock gas engine for one season then we will be adding some big power. I will post up chassis part install as we go! DHD for the win!!! We only run the best parts and Tony offers what we want! Quality and Best service around.http://www.venomtruckpulling.com
iphone7%20004.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

This truck is our first Chevy build on the team and it will be driven by my wife. She is out to hurt some of the guys feelings :) Follow us at instagram Venom_truck_pulling and Havokracerchic
We also have a Facebook page under Venom Truck Pulling.
2004 Chevy 2500 HD reg cab LB. Called "HAVOK"

OregonDMAX

NOT IN OREGON, NO DURAMAX
Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ
Flip the bolts, way easier and the other side is slimmer. It won't rub. Trimmed my bolts and it still rubbed on the nuts so when I did LCA's I flipped em.

lutzjk913

May 5, 2010
groveport, ohio
Flip the bolts, way easier and the other side is slimmer. It won't rub. Trimmed my bolts and it still rubbed on the nuts so when I did LCA's I flipped em.

Flip the bolts, way easier and the other side is slimmer. It won't rub. Trimmed my bolts and it still rubbed on the nuts so when I did LCA's I flipped em.[/QUOT

Nice

That's what I was looking at. I don't think trimming the excess thread will be enough on mine.

830king

Oct 24, 2013
Central MN
I have the ss kryptonite centerlink and this brace fit perfectly with it. I had to trim both lca bolts too.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk