All Season Centerlink Brace

DaJokr

Slum Lord Extraordinaire
Mar 7, 2013
Prince George, BC, Canada
Correct me if I'm wrong as I'm currently running the centre link brace...it will work with the kryptonite centerlink and tie rods? I think I read Dustin ran them together with no problems.

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
Will it work with a lowered truck? I have a strait center link and I'm thinking abt going back to a stock one to get some turning radius back.

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Will it work with a lowered truck? I have a strait center link and I'm thinking abt going back to a stock one to get some turning radius back.

As Long as your front diff is in factory location your good.

To the o.p. don't know what the center link your talking about looks like but if it's a straight one the dhd brace will not work I'm 90% sure.

Huffy67

Dec 26, 2014
Arkansas
Ditching the straight centerlink for a stock one and a DHD brace is the best thing I've ever done!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
also,can this be on a daily driver and will it last?

Yes and yes! You don't even know it's there! I know of 5 within a 30 like radius of me and 4 are daily driven trucks. I'll own one myself very soon.

e46_330i

Jun 26, 2013
Youngsville, NC
Mine hasn't worn a single bit. Can't tell it's there except when I leave at 12psi with 1 finger on the wheel and it points straight as an arrow

gmc502

Jan 16, 2011
Yes and yes! You don't even know it's there! I know of 5 within a 30 like radius of me and 4 are daily driven trucks. I'll own one myself very soon.

Mine hasn't worn a single bit. Can't tell it's there except when I leave at 12psi with 1 finger on the wheel and it points straight as an arrow

great info,,guess I'll put this on when I do my idler arm.
Think I should be concerned about the salt around,,its not crazy bad.

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
great info,,guess I'll put this on when I do my idler arm.

Think I should be concerned about the salt around,,its not crazy bad.

They are Powdercoated, so I wouldn't worry about salt anymore than you do with the rest of your truck.

duramax05blk

Mar 16, 2012
Has any one ran and upgrade idler arm such as the ultimate idler?
cognito kit snapped along with pitman. Got a rare parts pitman and idler arm to mate to the dhd brace. I however found a smoking deal on an ultimate idler, its on the way as well. Not sure if it would be to tight and possibly break idler arm shaft?

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Has any one ran and upgrade idler arm such as the ultimate idler?

cognito kit snapped along with pitman. Got a rare parts pitman and idler arm to mate to the dhd brace. I however found a smoking deal on an ultimate idler, its on the way as well. Not sure if it would be to tight and possibly break idler arm shaft?

What do you mean by to tight?