All Season Centerlink Brace

TROJAN366

Gold Rush
Jan 13, 2012
MASS
I just want to say how happy I am with the centerlink brace. Replaced my Cognito pitman and idler arm braces with Tony's brace and cut my best 60ft times ever. Before the brace I was toeing in and struggling cut high 1.7s. After the brace I cut 1.71 and 1.700 with the front wheels dead straight. Now that I know it works I will start leeaving even harder. I run the truck up for street driving and dropped at the track with no issue. Also have to mention this brace is cheaper than Cognito!!!! To anyone looking, it is worth the $$$

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
Where does it mount and how does it work exactly. Curious as well as to why it won't work with a lift.

coldLBZ

Apr 22, 2007
Alberta, Canada
(Disclaimer: I don't have one) But from what I gather it mounts to the pitman and idler arms and uses the front diff housing for support. So if your centerlink is in the stock location, but your front diff is dropped it may not work as intended.

TROJAN366

Gold Rush
Jan 13, 2012
MASS
(Disclaimer: I don't have one) But from what I gather it mounts to the pitman and idler arms and uses the front diff housing for support. So if your centerlink is in the stock location, but your front diff is dropped it may not work as intended.

You sir are correct.

Kappa9012

MAN.... I Broke it again.
Aug 5, 2008
Peoria Il
its a simple piece, but extremely effective. I couldn't be happier. no noticeable affect on daily driving, but it definitely helps keep your wheels straight and stops your tie rods from doing the stanky leg during a 4 wheel drive launch.

red1977

Nov 15, 2010
Ogden Utah
I have had mine on for 2 yrs now and no problems sled pulling or drag racing.

Attachments

• centerlink.jpg
    centerlink.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 524

OregonDMAX

NOT IN OREGON, NO DURAMAX
Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ
so my big question, is the turning radius affected at all? the straight centerlinks i hear are worse turning radius and i swear the cognito braces affected my turning a little as well.

and if it doesnt work on a lifted truck does it not work on a lowered truck also?

countrycorey

Trust Me I'm an Engineer
Jan 30, 2010
LA
Tony's center link brace has not affected my turning radius at all, I still have the stock center link too.

TROJAN366

Gold Rush
Jan 13, 2012
MASS
so my big question, is the turning radius affected at all? the straight centerlinks i hear are worse turning radius and i swear the cognito braces affected my turning a little as well.

and if it doesnt work on a lifted truck does it not work on a lowered truck also?
You would have to call Tony about lifted an lowered applications. I am sure he could afjust the height of the brace for you. Had no affect on turning radius at all.