Top 25 Stock Duramax's

Trotorx2

Sep 21, 2006
Beaumont, Texas
dmtcm you obviously didn't get my point...you could have 30 pages of rules and someone will find away to get around the rules. This was set up for stock trucks years ago. Why not just make it a Top 100 and get as crazy as you want with your daily driver. :thumb:

DAVe3283

Heavy & Slow
Sep 3, 2009
Boise, ID, USA
dmtcm you obviously didn't get my point...you could have 30 pages of rules and someone will find away to get around the rules. This was set up for stock trucks years ago. Why not just make it a Top 100 and get as crazy as you want with your daily driver. :thumb:

Looks like we've got something like that started here: [thread]43702[/thread]

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
For the record we are not whining. I know why the list was started and who it was started for because I started it.

Racing seats, fuel cells, and gutted interiors was not who the list was for and should not be allowed. It's that simple.

You guys want a no rules list then start your own. If I get time to play again maybe I can stretch your rules like you're stretching mine. :)

Sorry, couldn't hear ya over the tears?

I'm sorry but you are going to try and take away from a guy that just rocked this list? And because you're not smart enough???? Pathetic IMO.

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
Have people just post there weight.

Start appreciating the guys or STFU

Can you imagine pulling up to a set of lights and racing a guy. You win,however he weighs more and now you argue the win? Shut up bed wetters!!!!:rofl:

dordtrecht5

Regular Cabs Rock
Jul 21, 2009
Wherever I am working
Can you imagine pulling up to a set of lights and racing a guy. You win,however he weighs more and now you argue the win? Shut up bed wetters!!!!:rofl:

Reminds of a friend of mine, he owns a Dmax. CCSB his is, it runs decent. He wanted to race me way back. We raced, I won. He asked me if I used 4wheel to launch, of course I did. He said it wasn't fair because he didn't, and wouldn't because he didn't have tie rod sleeves. LOL Now, every time he runs with he has an excuse when they beat him.

RickDLance

Feb 14, 2007
Sorry, couldn't hear ya over the tears?

I'm sorry but you are going to try and take away from a guy that just rocked this list? And because you're not smart enough???? Pathetic IMO.

No, we're trying to keep the list for who it was intended. I have nothing against the guy and what he ran. It just doesn't fall within the intent of the list.

dieseltwodoor

Apr 13, 2010
Alberta

I wasn't at worlds, but I heard stories about something like that haha I guess you can make it to the finals and only win one race.
Screw the list. Congrats to the people that are on it. Sorry to the guys that are going to be removed from the list, that's really lame.

I know you're cheating, because I'm cheating and you're beating me...

Dudgy

Runaway
Jun 1, 2010
Alberta
So swapping engines is allowed, after blowing one up and replacing it with a lbz as long as the engine itself has the lbz internals too. Maybe ill stick with stock turbo for a couple weekends and see how fast my truck will be with the lbz :D

Trotorx2

Sep 21, 2006
Beaumont, Texas
I still say just make it a top 100 list and RWYB then guys can chop up their DD's all they want just to get on a list.

This list will be argued about forever.

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
For the record we are not whining. I know why the list was started and who it was started for because I started it.

Racing seats, fuel cells, and gutted interiors was not who the list was for and should not be allowed. It's that simple.

You guys want a no rules list then start your own. If I get time to play again maybe I can stretch your rules like you're stretching mine. :)
Merely stating facts. No need to get personal here or be an ass.

You guys and your arguing have already ran Tom off. He was the one taking care of it.

Josh has done the right thing and started a list for the "not so daily driver". Now you guys can all have a say in it.
No, we're trying to keep the list for who it was intended. I have nothing against the guy and what he ran. It just doesn't fall within the intent of the list.

What he said. ^^ None of you new guys understand where we're coming from. You were not there when it was started, so you dont get it.
Again....you all lost sight of the "rules" in your obsessive quest to attain your goal. Have to admit that Kory and his crew pretty much wrecked this. (BTW, enjoy the advertising Kory...its obvious to me why you pushed this ;)) Same for all the DF hyenas that followed. What a f-ing fiasco.

Ok guys, since Tom doesn't want to update the list anymore, I'll keep it up to date here. I'm also going to put Charles's new time on the list because I think it should count (and I'm not alone). I know there is some disagreement, but since I'm updating it here now, I'm going to count it :p I won't be counting the van because almost everyone thinks the list should be streetable trucks, and the van is most definitely not streetable. Charles, can you post your full MPH so I can list it out to 2 decimal places. Thanks.

Thanks Josh. If you're going to allow "anything goes" then call this list something else other than "Top25 Stock Duramax's" because that sure as hell isnt what it is any more. Looks like that RWYB idea is where this needs to go now. You may as well put your van on it too.

Josh thanks for stepping forward, I was about to say I'd keep the list since I don't have a dog in this fight and I too would have also included Charles' great time. As I said I think you guys have reached the MPH limit for these trucks, only being very light is going to make them go a bit faster. I would have never thought you could get a stock engine truck doing 11.8. That is damn impressive.:thumb:

Tom. Lost all respect !

Moss ......never had it? Get with the times

You two make me laugh.:roflmao: Neither one of you "have a dog in the fight" but you sure as hell have an opinion, dont ya? What an f-ing joke.
Respect or lack thereof goes both ways Simon. ;)

There. I said my piece. Im out. Thanks again Josh.

Last edited:

Evan@InglewoodTrans

yerp
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 5, 2010
Western MA
Right after you ran your fastest pass with bigger injectors you had no problem trying to bend the rules in your favor. I guess it was different when it was your truck that was going to be on top. Im sure it's tough to see someone reach a goal that you tried very hard to reach but sometimes you have to put on your big girl panties and deal with it.

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Right after you ran your fastest pass with bigger injectors you had no problem trying to bend the rules in your favor. I guess it was different when it was your truck that was going to be on top. Im sure it's tough to see someone reach a goal that you tried very hard to reach but sometimes you have to put on your big girl panties and deal with it.

Notice where that run went, jerk off?

Like I said many times....sometimes the obsessiveness of gaining a goal interfere with common sense. I know it first hand.

bluessmax

Tabasco Injected!
Nov 4, 2010
Lake Charles, la
Since Tom brought it up that I guess this is "advertising" I will be happy to become a vendor. I'm not going to argue with anyone, but I will say.... The sport has now been pushed to the next level list or no list. I pushed this because I'm passionate and I love diesel racing and love winning, and personally love that charles puts the effort and time in his truck to beat you. Badly. The truck only makes about 530hp.. I think any tuner around here can make that.. It's nothing that special power wise. What is cool is the 60ft times and consistency of the truck, which charles and Dan have put the time into. What a dick statement saying "you wrecked the list". Charles, again... I don't care what anyone has to say, that run is impressive and after riding around town doing 60mph burnouts who cares about a list... That is just plain out fun. Pat and Kat... Rolling smoke diesel is a vendor for my tuning here, but if I need to pay or do anything because of statements I have made here PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I do not mind paying one bit rather I make 1 or 100 posts in the future. Thanks again!

EDIT** Just sent a message to Pat that I will be happy to pay any fees necessary including vendor fees for any Benefit that may have been had from this list.

Last edited:

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
What he said. ^^ None of you new guys understand where we're coming from. You were not there when it was started, so you dont get it.
Again....you all lost sight of the "rules" in your obsessive quest to attain your goal. Have to admit that Kory and his crew pretty much wrecked this. (BTW, enjoy the advertising Kory...its obvious to me why you pushed this ;)) Same for all the DF hyenas that followed. What a f-ing fiasco.

Thanks Josh. If you're going to allow "anything goes" then call this list something else other than "Top25 Stock Duramax's" because that sure as hell isnt what it is any more. Looks like that RWYB idea is where this needs to go now. You may as well put your van on it too.

You two make me laugh.:roflmao: Neither one of you "have a dog in the fight" but you sure as hell have an opinion, dont ya? What an f-ing joke.
Respect or lack thereof goes both ways Simon. ;)

There. I said my piece. Im out. Thanks again Josh.

You sure as hell have a burr up your ass, you sound like the kid who doesn't like the way the game is going so takes his ball and goes home. Good fuk'in riddens. Don't let the door hit you in the ass as your leaving. BTW pretty good chance that someone w/o a truck on this list could be way more objective about keeping it. You sure as hell were not. You whine and piss and moan about keeping a simple ass little list. It isn't that tough Tom.
:rules::sucks:

Last edited:

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
Since Tom brought it up that I guess this is "advertising" I will be happy to become a vendor. I'm not going to argue with anyone, but I will say.... The sport has now been pushed to the next level list or no list. I pushed this because I'm passionate and I love diesel racing and love winning

Better learn how to cut a light first.:poke: :D