Top 25 Stock Duramax's

BLKLMM

<<< Slow Mamba
Jan 31, 2010
Oceanside
I didnt get caught up in anything, just setting up my truck for next race season . I don't see how I was hiding anything about fuel cell by showing everyone at ennis. At a event just for diesels were everyone around the country went to that is on dd . Hell i even had my dd name on my shirt . I am goin to try for 11.8's today w it the same way it was in ennis if you don't want to update it owell. I will still have fun trying , already getting parts to build motor :D goin to try to get on 50 list

:thumb::woott:

dieseltwodoor

Apr 13, 2010
Alberta
I always thought the point of this was the quickest stock duramax motor. Put it in a rail car for all I care. It's cool to find the limits of these stock motors. JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while riding porcelain.

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
I didnt get caught up in anything, just setting up my truck for next race season . I don't see how I was hiding anything about fuel cell by showing everyone at ennis. At a event just for diesels were everyone around the country went to that is on dd . Hell i even had my dd name on my shirt . I am goin to try for 11.8's today w it the same way it was in ennis if you don't want to update it owell. I will still have fun trying , already getting parts to build motor :D goin to try to get on 50 list

Just because you're "setting the truck up for next season" doesnt mean you can do whatever you want to lower your time for the purposes of this list. Yes, you did lose sight of what this was all about in the quest to go faster. I know this moreso than anyone, as I did it, too. There is a point you no longer qualify, and you went past that point with the fuel cell, so it negates the run. It is NOT the OEM stock truck config. Doesnt make one hill o-beans diff to me that guys saw it at Ennis or not...it was not disclosed for the purposes here. If we hadnt seen the video, nobody'd have ever known. What it does do is makes you like every other guy running 11s that is in that gray area before hitting the Top50.

Whats the fastest you went before you installed the fuel cell? Im tired of the arguing about this.

Pat, if you arent going to close this down, then is someone on your Staff willing to take over the updating and policing of it?

Last edited:

TheBac

Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
And he again made another pass .14 quicker, bottle sitting on the truck right beside me.

Ok, so what? .14 quicker than what? Be prepared to prove what you say and that the truck qualifies. Yeah, go ahead and call me a pr*ck (or worse), but Im done trusting people about this.

The Neens

BFD
Staff member
Aug 10, 2006
Monrovia, Ca.
Just because you're "setting the truck up for next season" doesnt mean you can do whatever you want to lower your time for the purposes of this list. Yes, you did lose sight of what this was all about in the quest to go faster. I know this moreso than anyone, as I did it, too. There is a point you no longer qualify, and you went past that point with the fuel cell, so it negates the run. It is NOT the OEM stock truck config. Doesnt make one hill o-beans diff to me that guys saw it at Ennis or not...it was not disclosed for the purposes here. If we hadnt seen the video, nobody'd have ever known. What it does do is makes you like every other guy running 11s that is in that gray area before hitting the Top50.

Whats the fastest you went before you installed the fuel cell? Im tired of the arguing about this.

Pat, if you arent going to close this down, then is someone on your Staff willing to take over the updating and policing of it?

Then STFU, it's simple...

dordtrecht5

Regular Cabs Rock
Jul 21, 2009
Wherever I am working
Ok, so what? .14 quicker than what? Be prepared to prove what you say and that the truck qualifies. Yeah, go ahead and call me a pr*ck (or worse), but Im done trusting people about this.

Quicker than the previous run that I was referring to. You're not being a *****. It is what it is. Time slips and about 10 or so DD members saw the passes. Ctrump's truck, not mine. I ran a 12.592 pass with a 7.98 1/8.

TheBac

Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Quicker than the previous run that I was referring to. You're not being a *****. It is what it is. Time slips and about 10 or so DD members saw the passes. Ctrump's truck, not mine. I ran a 12.592 pass with a 7.98 1/8.

Oh....he's the guy who PMd me about bumpers.