Tim Jackson's Ridin' Dirty Win

Status
Not open for further replies.

GMC_2002_Dmax

The Still Master
Im tryin to be a internet tough guyguys and get my oh so important post count up. Just seein how long u will go with this. Kinda funny. Super professional for all these up and comin customers of yours.:hello:

Oh, I could go back and forth with you like a couple of grade school kids, that's really what you want as you seem to be the only one left who really cares, why I don't know.

But sorry to disappoint you, it's just not any fun when it's not getting under your skin.......it's not the same when you can't push the button and get a really good rise out of someone.

So you have a nice night, I'll check in tomorrow and see what new insults you guys can come up with over the next 8-10 hours.

:hello:

Slammed2007Lbz

Super Spicy Tunaz
Feb 1, 2009
NE Ohio
Thanks for asking about business, it couldn't be better, not that I brag about it like some people do in this thread !

Opinions are just that, opinions, and your means nothing to me as does Tim's, not everyone get's along and not everyone can be friends, and I really don't care if you like me or not, in fact I don't see what you add to this thread other than quotes and upping your post count.

So you keep on quoting this and that and driving thread views and making whatever you are trying to make out of this thread.

It all started because I made a simple comment about "did anyone see the frame flex" like that somehow was an attack on Tim's truck, he blew it out of proportion and his long held hatred finally got the best of him..........must be sad to be a internet tough guy and carry that kind of hate around, but at least I made his day..........:roflmao:

In case you are wondering, I like to push people's buttons, the more you give me an opening the more I like to break your balls because I think it's funny and after all it's just the internet.......:thumb:

If you have searched my posts on internet forums for the past 8-9 years it's no surprise to anyone that I don't lay down and will give and good as I get, perhaps if it really made a difference it would hurt business, but it never has and I don't think it ever will, my results speak for themselves, like it or not I am good at what I do.

Much to your dismay and the internet warriors like yourself who think somehow I care or anyone else cares your wrong............I have a loyal following of people who know I can make trucks run and I do.........so whatever you have to say about that is your business, it makes little if any difference to me and in the end my customers.

On another note:

I checked Tim's file from Merchant's and it never had a tow tune in it, it was a DSP2 and had two big tunes, so as far as his towing comments with high EGT's it would explain why.

So keep drawing attention to me, my tuning and this thread..........its good for business because with over 5200 views it means a lot of people are watching.

:rolleyes:

Are you serious? Really you think i give a shit about post count? Ive never even looked at my post count to be honest! Lmao i think i have been a member here since 2009 or something and probably dont even have 200 posts lol. I dont post a whole lot but when you make a ass out of yourself and then want to act like a tough guy its always fun:D You like pushing buttons and adding dumbass tags but dont want your pushed. Sounds like your the one hear who needs to man up. Sorry this will be my last post because i don't want my post count to get too high whatever the hell post count even is? Have a good day sir, and also you say you dont brag about needing business well give me a minute and i will find your contradicting post a few days ago where you were bragging about filling 20-30 orders a week.

Slammed2007Lbz

Super Spicy Tunaz
Feb 1, 2009
NE Ohio
Originally Posted by GMC_2002_Dmax
when you have to fill anywhere from 20-30 tune/ecm orders a week as well as trying to accommodate retuning for existing customer during pulling/race season (tuning is a hobby business) and I also own/run another company which takes a lot of my time, it leaves me little time to spend with my wife/kids as it is..

arneson

Aug 14, 2011
stoughton, wisconsin
Slammed u have 750 posts. Im tryin to catch u. Cause it helps for some reason. No clue what the point of post counts are for. In the begining u needed a few to post pics, but after a few who gives a ****.

Slammed2007Lbz

Super Spicy Tunaz
Feb 1, 2009
NE Ohio
Slammed u have 750 posts. Im tryin to catch u. Cause it helps for some reason. No clue what the point of post counts are for. In the begining u needed a few to post pics, but after a few who gives a ****.

All ok 752 man im on a role:roflmao: Well arenson you have 8-10 hours to come up with some more post counts that way you must get a special award or something im not sure:eek:

edit- i just figured this all out! Someone has over 1,000 posts and doesnt want me to catch them because they are so important or something?

Bobo

Aug 27, 2006
This is awesome! Tony, you cease to amaze us. Rob Hall and Tim Jackson have two of the best running duramax pull trucks in the world. You're trying to give them Internet lessons on "frame flex"? This is too funny! :roflmao:

GMC_2002_Dmax

The Still Master
This is awesome! Tony, you cease to amaze us. Rob Hall and Tim Jackson have two of the best running duramax pull trucks in the world. You're trying to give them Internet lessons on "frame flex"? This is too funny! :roflmao:

Actually I wasn't giving any lessons, I made a comment and timmy got butt hurt and wanted to talk like a tough guy, just like all the other clowns in this thread now piling on including you.

BTW, in case you forgot, Tim sold his truck, so he doesn't have the best running truck in the world now either.........:hello:

But keep on bashing, it's all you guys got.

:roflmao:

:rofl:

MadMaxx61

Devilmaxx
Oct 13, 2008
Windsor, Ont, Canada
cfdb45ea-6438-a31c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 4S

GMC_2002_Dmax

The Still Master
Hopefully the new owner doesn't have you tune it, because I don't want to see it turn into a pile of f**k turd.:roflmao:

I wouldn't tune it if he begged me........Tim sold it before Bob blew it up for the third time.........:rofl:

But thanks for bumping the thread, its been good for business this week.

:baby:............Guess you can't afford a Duramax........http://www.duramaxdiesels.com/forum/showthread.php?p=382866#post382866

Sorry about your luck, how's that Honda or bicycle doing ??

timlb703

Aug 20, 2007
Hopefully the new owner doesn't have you tune it, because I don't want to see it turn into a pile of f**k turd.:roflmao:

Dont give this idiot a reason to open his dick sucker.

On a serious note: dose tony tune anything that wins?? Or are the all 400hp street trucks? I have yet to hear of him on the cutting edge.

Tony you go to sdx if so i want to say hi to your fatass myself.

GMC_2002_Dmax

The Still Master
Dont give this idiot a reason to open his dick sucker.

On a serious note: dose tony tune anything that wins?? Or are the all 400hp street trucks? I have yet to hear of him on the cutting edge.

Tony you go to sdx if so i want to say hi to your fatass myself.

Keep talking your "timmy tough guy" internet smack.

Tell your clown buddy here if he left well enough alone I would have, he must have called you up to come in and repeat your tough guy talk again...........:roflmao:

I'm scared, can't you tell..........:hello:

You must really have a hard-on for me.........do you have nightmares or am I just in your head that much you can't sleep ????

timlb703

Aug 20, 2007
I wouldn't tune it if he begged me........Tim sold it before Bob blew it up for the third time.........:rofl:

:baby:............Guess you can't afford a Duramax........http://www.duramaxdiesels.com/forum/showthread.php?p=382866#post382866

Hey money bags. Not everyone is able to drive a five year old truck.

timlb703

Aug 20, 2007
Keep talking your "timmy tough guy" internet smack.

Tell your clown buddy here if he left well enough alone I would have, he must have called you up to come in and repeat your tough guy talk again...........:roflmao:

I'm scared, can't you tell..........:hello:

Show me you have balls and come say hi. Its not fair to pick on short fat guys juat want to say hi in person.

GMC_2002_Dmax

The Still Master
Show me you have balls and come say hi. Its not fair to pick on short fat guys juat want to say hi in person.

Again, Timmy Tough Guy........I think the short and fat thing must be an attraction for you........maybe your the person who likes short and fat.......:roflmao:

You won't do a thing........your all talk and that's it........an internet keyboard warrior.........no balls......all talk.

Besides, your bragging about how much money you have made already.........if I were you I would quit while you still have money to spend, if you let Bob tune your next one it might not make it off the trailer

timlb703

Aug 20, 2007
Again, Timmy Tough Guy........I think the short and fat thing must be an attraction for you........maybe your the person who likes short and fat.......:roflmao:

You won't do a thing........your all talk and that's it........an internet keyboard warrior.........no balls......all talk.

Kinda like how you continue to forget to respond to your shitty tunes orlack of advances to the sport? Tony soft guy....

timlb703

Aug 20, 2007

REMINDES ME OF YOUR TUNING AND DURAMAX KNOWLEDGE!

Besides, your bragging about how much money you have made already.........if I were you I would quit while you still have money to spend, if you let Bob tune your next one it might not make it off the trailer

You cost me a $6000.00 crank. Have yet to have a single issue with a single bobo tune.

DieselDan73

The 6.0 Master
Aug 6, 2010
Cleveland Ohio

Wow, you really are a douchebag tard. Couldn't wait to find out who I was. Was it killing you? You actually looked up my posts. And for you information I can afford a Duramax, what i couldnt afford would be you tuning it. I don't have deep enough pockets to replace broken cranks. :roflmao::roflmao:. I sold my truck for $6000 more than I bought it for 2 years later. That makes me a smart businessman. I now have a 12 second 6.0 powerstroke. I wanted to try something new since it now seems that every punk out there wants to build a Duramax. So keep ripping off those poor kids with your ever so inferior tunes.

GMC_2002_Dmax

The Still Master
Kinda like how you continue to forget to respond to your shitty tunes orlack of advances to the sport? Tony soft guy....

I don't have to advance the sport, I only provide tuning......the rest of it makes little difference to me........chassis, turbo's, fuel systems, that's not my area of interest.

Your problem is you made a big deal over nothing, and you can't let it go, it wasn't an attack on your truck, it was a simple observation of frame flex.......you took it the wrong way........:roflmao:

As far as shitty tunes........well I must have sold hundreds to hundreds of people because it they were that shitty then assholes like you would be posting everywhere about how shitty you claim them to be.

I did a little searching........for all the crying you are doing it sure seemed different back in the day. Your accusation that I broke your crank with tuning doesn't quite match up with all the posts you had at the diesel place. 12-14 passes, 2 sled hooks, a fluid dampner and 50+ psi of boost on snow meth kits ????

Get your story straight before you come here and make a bigger ass of yourself with you tough guy talk and truth stretching.

:eek:

http://www.dieselplace.com/forum/showthread.php?t=165336&highlight=

http://www.dieselplace.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1865982&postcount=6

http://www.dieselplace.com/forum/showthread.php?t=163636&highlight=

http://www.dieselplace.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1980107&postcount=1

http://www.dieselplace.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2047326&postcount=53

http://www.dieselplace.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2122770&postcount=9

http://www.dieselplace.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2501073&postcount=44

http://www.dieselplace.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2888330&postcount=16

Status
Not open for further replies.