The 5 Day Thrash Begins !!!!!

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
I see your OCD and ADHD tendencies are flaring back up, Trent. :roflmao:

Looks good, as usual. :thumb: Keep on keepin' on, my friend.

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
Are you going to be able to use your current hood stack location, it doesnt look like it from the pics?

not sure yet , original plan was to ditch it but well see .

On another note it is going to be awesome having the front end so open , it already has been alot easier to wrench on after relocating everything :thumb:

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
Wow Trent looking good can't wait to see the turbos on your timing cover at coating still?

Yes the front cover is out being coated , but the powder coated parts will be here in less than an hour :coolspot:

WOW......I'm tired just looking at the pics.....:thumb:

me too :rofl:

semi update , the bell housing came today along with a bunch of other stuff i have been waiting for , but they ordered the wrong bell housing ( not even an allison ) , so trans cant go back in until tomorrow , but with the coating now being done i can fully assemble the engine bay / turbo kit today and tonight I think we are going to make it !!

Colt

Jul 23, 2010
Tell us how you see this power curve on a set of possible dyno rolls. It sure is a nice truck with lots of your work that put it together. Still checking in on this to see how it gets the numbers and then times on shake down runs. :thumb:::D

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
Well made a lot of progress today , the engine is 95% done , just have to build the IC tubes , hook up oil lines and drain to turbo's , install blankets the rest of the way and install the T-stat housing ( goes on back of engine now ) . Sorry guys didn't take any pics along the way was to excited and didnt think about it , and as always the engine looked awesome until we had to put the wiring on :mad: but on a plus note the turbo kit fit and looks awesome IMOP , I cant wait see it with the slicks bolted up :D

DSCF5419.jpg

DSCF5427.jpg

DSCF5432.jpg

TIMTHECARMAN2004

Block Hole Maker
Sep 23, 2007
When reading this I almost feel like I just stole one of my dad's playboy magazines. I haven't really read any of this, just like looking at the pictures.....:spit: