The 5 Day Thrash Begins !!!!!

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
Looking good Trent! Good Luck!:thumb:

My garage is only clean for millisecs. I have to use high speed photography to catch a "clean shot". :D

Nearly everytime we ran Casper at a competition event starting in 2006, it was a "thrash" to make the race. I keep swearing I will have the truck ready a month before a race, to allow for testing, but never have.

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
Nice!!!

FYI you can get fittings for the master cyl and PS pump and then run hose to clean up some more...if you wanted.

looks a lot closer than mine is to being ready:(

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
nice trent!!! i like that ecm/tcm setup. makes it nice to get at! i gotta give ya a call when you get back from the trip so i can finally have ya send that boost tube :D

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
Looks clean but how well does the fuse box lid come off or is the pic just throwing it off.I like the new front bumper.

Colt

Jul 23, 2010
That truck looks evil and sitting on the lites will be a nice intimitation look much less the way it'll fly. It would be fun to see the guy next to you lookin' and cookin' in his mind.

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
Looks clean but how well does the fuse box lid come off or is the pic just throwing it off.I like the new front bumper.

Thanks Henry , the back is trimmed "flush" so it can slide in and out .

looks great Trent , its not a question if its fast but just how fast

Thanks Craig , i have high hopes but time will tell .

I made some good head way in the last 24 hours . Not sure why the pics look so blury , on the computer they are much better but photo bucket not so much .

Radiator moved to the bed , I have a tonnue cover this year also to cover up the bed , it is getting cluttered back there with all the stuff relocated, and will be getting sand blasted and repainted when i get home , the under seal stuff i used didn't hold up well at all . This is a temp setup the radiator i want is 800.00 :eek: so this will have to suffice until later .

DSCF5418.jpg

I got the battery relocated to the bed ( passenger side frame rail in front of tire ) and also got the kill switch and 100% of the battery system re-wired including, extra engine gorunds, feeding the fuse box , ect .

DSCF5403.jpg

DSCF5402.jpg

I got the Water to air mounted , frame painted , power steering pump installed , and all the grounds hooked up i could at the moment , I really need the powder coating back i am running out of stuff to do :(

DSCF5405.jpg

DSCF5412.jpg

DSCF5414.jpg

DSCF5415.jpg

And trans is fully re-assembled short of the bell housing and stator , waiting on parts there too , but they should be here Monday ! On the trans this year I added a Billet input , output , C2 hub and planet , we'll see how she does .

DSCF5416.jpg

Last edited:

Akdiesel

IFS Hater
Aug 23, 2009
Fairbanks
Damn man...been pulling more 22 hour work days? Gotta remember to take some time off to take care of mama and the wifey tomorrow

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
not gunna lie trent. i dont think those tires are gunna hook up very well on the street :D