Party at McRat's May 22, 2010 for Larry's Birthday

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
I have 3 Canucks at my house right now, WTF???

Dale has his lips on the inflatable, Dan is passed out, and Chad has a smile on his face...Odd, to say the least...

Guess I'll lock my bedroom door tonight...

Never seen that stop a horny Canadian.:rofl:

Gasuout

Johnny
Mar 20, 2008
Santa Ana , Ca.
Kool, Make sure you remember a change of clothes jacques cousteau! :hug:

Hahahaa ya as long as my clothes dont end up in the freezer this year :rofl:

You had better be on your best behavior-I have spies with video cameras just waiting.:rofl:

best behavior .... hahahaha , with this crowd ? :rofl::rofl:

The canucks are here ... that will be impossible .

Then there is the Beanes ..... bad influence :rolleyes: ..... gonna be some good times for sure .

3 pm for taco's.

Oh ...... hell ya !! TACO'S !!! my favorite ....

Obviously I should already be asleep and look where I am .... on the damn web . :rolleyes:

Had to detail the old girl this morning before the party also . :thumb:

2-3 hours sleep should do before taco time ... see you all in a while . :rubeyes:

doug9940

Ca LLY
Dec 6, 2009
Corona, Ca.
Just got back from the party at McRat's place. Taco's were tasty. Didn't try the Absinthe. Just a thought, alcohol and trampoline maybe don't mix well, then again it was amusing wathcing the crash and burn. Got a cool tour of Pat's garage aka "The Man Cave". Man am I jealous. It was good to see some familiar faces, and meet new people. Had a great time, wish I could have stayed longer. Can't wait until next year. Thanks Pat and Kat.

Akdiesel

IFS Hater
Aug 23, 2009
Fairbanks
I wanted to give a big thank you to Pat and Kat for having everyone over I had a really good time. It was great to finally put some names to some faces and man you guys were a blast. The smores were delicious, the Man Cave was badass and the Canadians were crazy. Me and Melissa will be in Alberta this summer :thumb:

dmaxfireman

'Can do' kind of guy
Apr 8, 2007
CT
:eek: Well make sure you don't roll any stop signs in my neighborhood.. McRat got a ticket for rolling though one at 1 mph yesterday :baby:

that quiet little neighborhood?? no way! i remember a zippy little ride trying to keep up with spooky in the that little audi s5!

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
I wanted to give a big thank you to Pat and Kat for having everyone over I had a really good time. It was great to finally put some names to some faces and man you guys were a blast. The smores were delicious, the Man Cave was badass and the Canadians were crazy. Me and Melissa will be in Alberta this summer :thumb:

Definetly throw out a PM when you do come up!! We will be sure to show ya a good time!

And it must have been a pretty wild night-Pat is still in bed!:rofl:

Last edited:

Gasuout

Johnny
Mar 20, 2008
Santa Ana , Ca.
My eyes are crossed and my head hurts ...... side show bob lives up to his name as usual . :D

Hey Tommy .... double bounce me on the trampoline ..... bad idea !!

Good times :thumb:

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
We are getting videos and pics together. Probably start a new thread with "High Lights" :D

We had Reaction Time contests, Beer Pong, Dale set up the Absinthe Table, Rock Band air-guitar, Trampolining, and some "don't ask, don't tell" man-wrestling. :barf:
:joker:

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
We are getting videos and pics together. Probably start a new thread with "High Lights" :D

We had Reaction Time contests, Beer Pong, Dale set up the Absinthe Table, Rock Band air-guitar, Trampolining, and some "don't ask, don't tell" man-wrestling. :barf:
:joker:

Thanks Kat and Pat for a great time. :hug::D We have to make this a yearly thing. It was great meeting people that I haven't met before. Finaly got to meet Larry Jewell and his lady. Always great to meet up with my two :Canada_Flag: brothers in crime, Simon and Dale.:thumb: Great to see all my friends. Hope Johnny feels allright today.
Johnny you aren't a kid anymore, a child maybe.:baby: :D You can't do that young shit and live very long.