Party at McRat's May 22, 2010 for Larry's Birthday

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Oh the :witch: has a request.

I need everyone to keep there speed and smoke down in my neighborhood please.

For several reasons. There are usually kids out, the widow lady next door put her house on the market, and we have 3 or 4 police officers that also live here.

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006

For several reasons. There are usually kids out, the widow lady next door put her house on the market, and we have 3 or 4 police officers that also live here.

So no 330' races in front of the McSwain house?:(:(...:D I get my downpipe from Dan tomorrow so the truck should be running sometime tomorrow as well... should be no problem me for to be there:thumb:

Last edited:

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
OK just order a keg of Fat Tire:beer2: & my tequila should be here in a day or two.:shots:

Mike

hmmm....
Feb 17, 2007
San Angelo, TX

Where is my head :confused: I thought you were talking about leaving the drugs at home. :D I'm still good :spit: J/K hope all stays polite and normal for you all.

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Where is my head :confused: I thought you were talking about leaving the drugs at home. :D I'm still good :spit: J/K hope all stays polite and normal for you all.

My broom normally keeps everyone in line :witch:

LarryJewell

Back with his honey :)
Jan 21, 2007
San Angelo

I'll be on my best behavior :angel: