Party at McRat's May 22, 2010 for Larry's Birthday

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Last I heard we were, but he didnt have reservations yet...............I do though :D

We be coming in at the Ontario airport in the early afternoon Friday :thumb:

I think Simon is now staying at Howard Johnson's in Norco, where he could use his points.

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Thats right, Casper is running now. :happy2::frog:

Casper no longer a LLY you of all people should know that :frog: Besides it might be a little hard for Larry to drive if he had his fiance on his lap :eek::spit:

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
I'll be landing in LAX at 2ish tomorrow with ColdLBZ and another buddy of mine will also be flying in around 4. Y'all are gonna be overrun with Canadians!!
Hopefully all the booze makes it. I fly it half way around the world and almost never break any so hopefully my luck continues-for Larry's sake!!

The Neens

BFD
Staff member
Aug 10, 2006
Monrovia, Ca.
I'll be landing in LAX at 2ish tomorrow with ColdLBZ and another buddy of mine will also be flying in around 4. Y'all are gonna be overrun with Canadians!!
Hopefully all the booze makes it. I fly it half way around the world and almost never break any so hopefully my luck continues-for Larry's sake!!

U gonna "rock-paper-scissors" for the 4-footer?

Mike

hmmm....
Feb 17, 2007
San Angelo, TX

Hey Kat, you better watch the computer keyboard if Simon has been boozing. He's been known to rest his head on one. :D

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
Hey Kat, you better watch the computer keyboard if Simon has been boozing. He's been known to rest his head on one. :D

He's bringing his supervisor with him so he should be ok!

I hope.........