Party at McRat's May 22, 2010 for Larry's Birthday

NukleusX

Stuck in a P7100 world.
We are getting videos and pics together. Probably start a new thread with "High Lights" :D

We had Reaction Time contests, Beer Pong, Dale set up the Absinthe Table, Rock Band air-guitar, Trampolining, and some "don't ask, don't tell" man-wrestling. :barf:
:joker:

:banghead:

Thanks again Pat, and Kat for hosting a most fun party. Was wanting to stay and help clean up this AM though Johnny had to get outta there and I was catching my ride home with him. Must say, was nice to meet a few people I had not met in the past, and to see some old faces I don't see often these days.

As for the events that transpired in the evening. Holy crap, the absinthe murdered my memory. Maybe I should steer clear of it (or not do more than 1-2 shots) next time. :rofl:

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
Well I'm drinking Crown Royal and Coke in the business lounge in Vancouver waiting for the connection right now with Dan (ColdLBZ). Too bad you had to go Rob, you missed all the good stuff. Did anyone get a pick of Johnny's split wig??

Thanks again for all the hospitality from the McSwain's and also the Beanes house of debauchery. Much appreciated!!:hug:

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
Well I'm drinking Crown Royal and Coke in the business lounge in Vancouver waiting for the connection right now with Dan (ColdLBZ). Too bad you had to go Rob, you missed all the good stuff. Did anyone get a pick of Johnny's split wig??

Thanks again for all the hospitality from the McSwain's and also the Beanes house of debauchery. Much appreciated!!:hug:

Chris said he soaked the aerobed in rubbing alcohol to sanitize it :D Glad you guys had a safe trip back:thumb:

The Neens

BFD
Staff member
Aug 10, 2006
Monrovia, Ca.
Thanks a ton to the McSwains for their generousity & hospitality (as usual):hug:...We all had a blast....The girls say thank you...Awesome party...

LarryJewell

Back with his honey :)
Jan 21, 2007
San Angelo
it was a great time, thanks to everybody that showed and to the McSwains for throwing it..........I got pics i'll post up tomorrow

Turbotug

BEER SLAYER
Sep 3, 2006
Phoenix
My eyes are crossed and my head hurts ...... side show bob lives up to his name as usual . :D

Hey Tommy .... double bounce me on the trampoline ..... bad idea !!

Good times :thumb:

So, is it mandatory for you wipe out during one the the McSwain's parties?

Last time into the pool, this time I'm guessing off the trampoline..

:happy2:

Akdiesel

IFS Hater
Aug 23, 2009
Fairbanks

Crash and Burn Johnny man...the trampoline, Dan pulling his chair out from under him and him slammin into the beer pong table, him and Dan's "up close" encounter/manlove wrestle session, the pool again this year :rofl: Johnny's a wild man!

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.

Like previously stated, Johnny needs to wear a helmet at all the McSwain functions fully equipped with a helmet cam. Actually, full MX gear would not be a bad thing either.......

RKTMech

Idiot with a wrench
Aug 18, 2008
The Norco's
Ya Dan was like feeding a Gremlin after midnight after his Absinthe shot, he was a mad man for about 2.5 hrs. Every time I looked up he was riding on the back of a half naked red neck like a possessed spider monkey, at one point I thought he broke his leg jumping through the bushes after Johnny, and then the storm passed and he resumed his camera duties like nothing happened. :thumb: :hug:

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
Well, I found the keg was not empty. The pump had a stuck relief valve.

I'm returning it with ~5 gallons left in it. :(

The crime of the century! :D

Think I saw one of the :Canada_Flag::canada: take a bite out of the keg. That's what probably jamed the valve. :D:hug:

Dan@PPE

Diesel Enthusiast
Aug 8, 2006
So Cal.
Ya Dan was like feeding a Gremlin after midnight after his Absinthe shot, he was a mad man for about 2.5 hrs. Every time I looked up he was riding on the back of a half naked red neck like a possessed spider monkey, at one point I thought he broke his leg jumping through the bushes after Johnny, and then the storm passed and he resumed his camera duties like nothing happened. :thumb: :hug:

LOL!!!

After all the drinks then a Large green Monster, I was on a mission. The funny thing is I remeber eveything that happend..... Another Great time at the McRats!!!