Industrial Injection Pumps

Fastorange

Jan 31, 2009
ohio
Wait is an understatement. Plan on a six month bullshit parade at the least. On the good side, the pump kicks ass with my 45% overs. It's a shame that it came with all of the extra baggage.

http://www.duramaxdiesels.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29059&highlight=floor+diesel

dang man... i was told 1 to 2 week wait on a floor it pump.. I guess if its ganna take me 6 months to get a good pump.. then i might as well take my motor out and start taking it apart... and just maybe the pump will be here next pulling season..

madmatt

Apr 12, 2009
"the mecca"
www.facebook.com
If you want a Floor it my advice is to get at David with DTS. He buys them by the dozen and can make things happen if he don't have what you need there.
On the II,, the cust service has been shit. The first 85% over we lost Brady called after having the pump for about 2 weeks after I was told a rush would be put on it, he said "Hey Matt got this pump done. The bill's gonna be $785." I was like WTF it's 5 months old, and his response was well it was a failure due to excessive rail pressure and not a parts failure. Your customer must have some sort of pressure box on it. Of course he does why in the world would you go to the expense of big injectors, turbo, pump (all II mind you) and the rest of the package and not take advantage of the electronic devices on the market????? My argument was no where anywhere was it stated not to run a pressure box or increase rail pressure. This particular truck had a Smarty/MP8 stack.
We ended up paying the bill to get the truck going but i made it known to the world II sucked. Word finally got back to Brady and he did call and make it right but still it shouldn't have came to that. I feel he only did that because he wanted my business again. Up until then i was buying turbos, injectors, pumps and other stuff by the dozen per month. Now if I get two turbos a month I'd be surprised.

rant off,,,:mad:

DIESELMAFIAPER.LB7

<----new hotness
Jan 17, 2010
idaho
shop.dieselmafiaperformance.com
I called an said wtf they claimed there 42% pump would hold my 45% I was going to do a 85% but didn't cause of there claim. So I called an said wtf they said o you need the 120% pump its 1000 upgrade I was like gfyourselfs your going to eat Your claim still fighting that. lol my tow tune runs just as fast as my big tun IMO if back the pw down to 2100 it'll hold better but I wanna run a 2450 with my 45% overs

dmax06

barely getting by......
May 10, 2009
white plains, GA
If you want a Floor it my advice is to get at David with DTS. He buys them by the dozen and can make things happen if he don't have what you need there.
On the II,, the cust service has been shit. The first 85% over we lost Brady called after having the pump for about 2 weeks after I was told a rush would be put on it, he said "Hey Matt got this pump done. The bill's gonna be $785." I was like WTF it's 5 months old, and his response was well it was a failure due to excessive rail pressure and not a parts failure. Your customer must have some sort of pressure box on it. Of course he does why in the world would you go to the expense of big injectors, turbo, pump (all II mind you) and the rest of the package and not take advantage of the electronic devices on the market????? My argument was no where anywhere was it stated not to run a pressure box or increase rail pressure. This particular truck had a Smarty/MP8 stack.
We ended up paying the bill to get the truck going but i made it known to the world II sucked. Word finally got back to Brady and he did call and make it right but still it shouldn't have came to that. I feel he only did that because he wanted my business again. Up until then i was buying turbos, injectors, pumps and other stuff by the dozen per month. Now if I get two turbos a month I'd be surprised.

rant off,,,:mad:

Yeah, I'm good friends with David and he is only about 45 min from me. He will be doing all my work, I just kinda wanted to see what everybody else had to say about Floor-It's pumps. According to him they are hard to beat. We will see here pretty shortly.......I hope!! :D

I guess i'm about to start a rod-bending adventure that I hope will last a good while :woott:

madmatt

Apr 12, 2009
"the mecca"
www.facebook.com
no he gets his from Floor it but like I said he buys them by the dozen so he has more buying power then joe blow who will only buy one pump his entire life. Dave also said he should be able to take care of issues with that pump as far as contacting John and stuff

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
FWIW, John (at Floor-It) has supposedly restructured his ordering process. He is no longer taking orders from individuals. He is only taking orders (and phone calls for that matter) from "authorized vendors". This frees him up to get more work done and be able to turn out more products. Time will tell how this supposed new change works out.

Fastorange

Jan 31, 2009
ohio
that isnt ganna happen... all thats ganna do is give him time to do what he wants when he wants so no one bothers him.. and he dont have to fib to anyone...

x MadMAX DIESEL

<<<< No Horsepower
Dec 30, 2008
Lexington, Ky
FWIW, John (at Floor-It) has supposedly restructured his ordering process. He is no longer taking orders from individuals. He is only taking orders (and phone calls for that matter) from "authorized vendors". This frees him up to get more work done and be able to turn out more products. Time will tell how this supposed new change works out.

So far haven't been impressed.

PAT

EASY DAY
Aug 21, 2011
your back yard
I just got an II 85 over pump. I have 60 over Socal injectors for it to push. II said it would take a little time for the pump to be built. No worries there... But when I install it, I will log everything and I'll be sure to put up any information that I find on it's performance. I hope it works out for me though. I'm sick of my rail pressure.

cafryer

May 5, 2011
Utah
I just got an II 85 over pump. I have 60 over Socal injectors for it to push. II said it would take a little time for the pump to be built. No worries there... But when I install it, I will log everything and I'll be sure to put up any information that I find on it's performance. I hope it works out for me though. I'm sick of my rail pressure.
Hope every thing works well for you.

DMAXDOC

May 26, 2011
So where should I go for a modded pump? I really dont want my truck down for a year, nor do I want to have it repaired every 4 months haha

Rhall

Old Skooler
Aug 12, 2006
Texas Y'all
I thought about Trying floor it pumps...ill just go through him tho, hes 40mins from me... The only thing that scared me was the waiting process, but if worse comes to worse, i can just drive over. Hes always been real nice to me at the pulls, i dont think he ever had bad intentions, just took on a little more than he could handle, and from what i heard his divorce got bad, so that made him way behind.