Industrial Injection Pumps

zlonsway

Sep 29, 2009
I am looking for a modified CP3 that will push 45% injectors. I am looking to get it ordered this week with the hopes of being able to run it in two weeks. I know Shane won't be available until the 20th so I was looking into an Industrial Injection Pump. Any advice or info is appreciated

dordtrecht5

Regular Cabs Rock
Jul 21, 2009
Wherever I am working
There is a thread somewhere, I think it is on DP that shows how to modify your pump yourself. It is basically the same mod as the 42% II. I requested the information over there but haven't gotten any replies yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skintback

Take this one to church
Mar 5, 2007
Florida
I put a 85 over on a 06 dodge and it picked up 6+mph in the 1/4 but now after about 10K miles it's not holding rail very good.

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
I run one of there 120% pumps on my race truck as my second cp3 , no complaints so far , and on even the biggest tunes and 130% over sticks it holds excellent rail pressure, the back 1/2 of the track it holds more than desired .

Mike_S

OOPS!
Nov 18, 2009
Idaho
There is a thread somewhere, I think it is on DP that shows how to modify your pump yourself. It is basically the same mod as the 42% II. I requested the information over there but haven't gotten any replies yet.

The thing that I was referring to above is right here on DD.

http://www.duramaxdiesels.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11641&highlight=mod+cp3

Just clarifying, the link you posted is not the same as the 42% increased displacement pump from Industrial Injection. The increase in flow that you will get from the modification described in the link will not be 42%. Maybe something like 10% with an LBZ regulator included. For the time involved in R/R a CP3 i would pony up the money and get an increased displacement pump, rather than try and make a stock pump keep up.

Fastorange

Jan 31, 2009
ohio
well guys... the t&c pump is on my truck... and i hate to say it but it seems to me like its a big joke.... not sure tho it could be me... ive logged the truck.. with stock sticks im only holding 20k rail pressure.. we were told with a dual feed line this pump was ganna be like a 120% over pump... Is there something that we could be over looking???? i had a wicked stage 1 on the truck before and it held better rail pressure... where should we start looking for an issue

juddski88

Freedom Diesel
Jul 1, 2008
Chesterfield, Mass.
well guys... the t&c pump is on my truck... and i hate to say it but it seems to me like its a big joke.... not sure tho it could be me... ive logged the truck.. with stock sticks im only holding 20k rail pressure.. we were told with a dual feed line this pump was ganna be like a 120% over pump... Is there something that we could be over looking???? i had a wicked stage 1 on the truck before and it held better rail pressure... where should we start looking for an issue

First order of business is: the dual feed line doesn't feed anymore fuel than the single stock line. it replaces your stock Fuel Rail Pressure relief valve and that is where you gain pressure, since they pop off at like 22.5k psi.

Second: how much pulsewidth are you running? have you done any return tests to see if the pump is returning a lot of fuel?

Fastorange

Jan 31, 2009
ohio
as of right now the truck is runing 3200 mm3's at wot.. no we havent tested anything. where should we start