Industrial Injection Pumps

DIESELMAFIAPER.LB7

<----new hotness
Jan 17, 2010
idaho
shop.dieselmafiaperformance.com
my II pump didnt hold my 45% nozzles :rolleyes: guess its going to go in to be upgraed to 120% over pump i actually had my pw a 2400 it held only 3000 psi more then my stocker did but funny thing is if i bump it down to 2200 it'll hold 23,xxx psi so maybe i have other issues

Fastorange

Jan 31, 2009
ohio
I dont mean to talk bad about one pump or to talk good about another... or to disrespect anyone... but i have not heard anything good about II pumps.. one guy told me his blew up.. one told me it was pretty much junk... another guy told me there were better pumps out there.. but then again trent says hes had good luck with II pumps..

then I read on comp d about t.c. diesel and all the cummins guys say good things about them... i talked to them on the phone for at least an hour.. but for all i know he might be just blowing smoke... but he makes it seem like the lb7 is junk.. he's told me that EFI live has an issue with login rail pressure on an lb7 past 19k.... everyone ive talk to hasnt seen that... he keeps telling me if the pump can make full rail pressure at idel then it should any other time... Well i dont really believe that.. I mean the PW at idel and going down the pulling track is going to be diffrent.. Anyone have any input???

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
but he makes it seem like the lb7 is junk.. he's told me that EFI live has an issue with login rail pressure on an lb7 past 19k.... everyone ive talk to hasnt seen that... he keeps telling me if the pump can make full rail pressure at idel then it should any other time...

RUN RUN RUN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are absolute morons and do not know anything about Duramaxes

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
I think the thread name needs changed. The op and 2nd guy both did not go with a II pump they went with T&C pump so some may think your bashing II some.

cafryer

May 5, 2011
Utah
I have no complaints with II they have been great to work with atleast that is my expeirence with them. I run a few of their products and every thing is good. But i would not run their injectors because they dont balance them. Im getting ready to get some socal 60 or 80% overs and II duel fuelers with another 42% pump

Bryce418

Still slow
Oct 5, 2009
If I were getting a pump, Shane would be my choice. The only three I would buy would be II, motorsport/ wicked or floor it. Availability seems to a big issue with cp3's, most have probably heard about the delay issues floor it has and Shane seems to run a couple months out. II seems to be fairly quick but not always.

dmax06

barely getting by......
May 10, 2009
white plains, GA
Anybody had any issues with Floor-It?.....other than the wait? I'm fixin to run 60 overs and need a single pump for the workstock class that will hold. What about Mark's pumps?

Sep 10, 2008
Morehead City, North Carolina