Hangover cure

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
I know everyone is gonna think im full of shit, but I 95% of the time I dont get hangovers no matter how much I drink...

and no, its not because "well you didnt drink enough"

ben

Duramax_JP

Jul 3, 2008
I know everyone is gonna think im full of shit, but I 95% of the time I dont get hangovers no matter how much I drink...

ben

x2

As long as I get a few hours sleep i feel fine the next day.

JMK777

16's, but i keep em clean
Mar 20, 2008
Moss Beach

ben

you sound like i did in my late teens early twenty's. when i hit about 24-25 hang-overs hit me like a bat in the face all most over night. now when i get a hang over i feel like I'm going to die up until 10pm the next night it takes me almost 2 days to recover:mad:. shotgunning beer treated me the same way I was good at it for about 5 years now i could barely do one when i use to able to do 6 in 15 minutes. It sucks!

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
Aspirin before you go to bed and after you wake up How a hangover works

and you puked up Gibsons Rare? That stuffs expensive, 65 bucks for a 26

I never said I puked;) I dont even remember the last time I puked:confused:

go get your self a bitchdrink (wine coolers) and slam a couple back with 4 advils. i find it hard to drink whiskey in the morning on a empty stomach but it never hurts to try.:spit:

If I drank a wine cooler, I would puke! Besides I am at work

:umno:

I couldn't find the BS smiley :eek::

chicken2:

OK....I made it 2 days:angel: No hangover today:thumb:

ben

A) How old are you?
B) 95% of the time i dont either....this was the 5%
C) What do you consider drinking enough?

mytmousemalibu

Cut your ride, sissy!
Apr 12, 2008
Kansas
you sound like i did in my late teens early twenty's. when i hit about 24-25 hang-overs hit me like a bat in the face all most over night. now when i get a hang over i feel like I'm going to die up until 10pm the next night it takes me almost 2 days to recover:mad:. shotgunning beer treated me the same way I was good at it for about 5 years now i could barely do one when i use to able to do 6 in 15 minutes. It sucks!

You read my mind and posted my exact thoughts
:rofl:

T2CH

<<<Me...Not My Wife...
Apr 30, 2008
Charlottesville, Va
juice or water and 4 ibuprofens before bed, and a redbull in the morning.

Ding, Ding, Ding. We have a winner. Red Bull is the best cure, besides an actual B-12 shot straight to the arm.

I can relate to what Ben said, if you drink enough every night your body can get used to it and the hangovers seem to go away.

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
I can relate to what Ben said, if you drink enough every night your body can get used to it and the hangovers seem to go away.

:rofl: Good to know......Here I thought I drank too much.

Geuss somday I might be a big drinker like Ben.:D

x MadMAX DIESEL

<<<< No Horsepower
Dec 30, 2008
Lexington, Ky
Its all in the beer for me.. I Miller Light does me great!! Bud light on the other seems to kill my body, I even have trouble drinking more than a 6 pack of bud no because all it does for me is give me a huge head ache. I can get 12 millers in me before I even think I may get a headache while drinking

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
did someone say ZIMAAAAAAAAA :cool2:

I had to google it.......No wonder you dont get a hangover:rofl:

Zima is a lightly-carbonated clear beverage made and distributed by the Coors Brewing Company, ultimately MillerCoors. Introduced in 1993, it was marketed not as a beer, but as an alternative to beer, an early example of what is now often referred to as alcopop. Its domestic production ceased in October 2008, but it is still produced and marketed in Japan.

MadMaxx61

Devilmaxx
Oct 13, 2008
Windsor, Ont, Canada
Stop drinking light beer!!! you people like water in a splash of beers where "We" in the north are more of a Full boded beer and less water. :)

It is only the light beer that gives me a "light" Hangover