Hangover cure

maxthis

Jun 14, 2007
Southeastern, Indiana
2 Double cheeseburgers from McDonalds and a big Gatorade(lemon)...works like a charm for me! But at work.....I guess you just gotta suffer through pure hell then go home and sleep!!

I drink about everynight but never get smashed on a worknight...just enough for a good night cap!:thumb:

LT1BRD

sidelines expert
Mar 25, 2009
San Angelo, TX
Isnt that a waist of good whiskey?

no, it's only a waste if you puke while you're still drinking:D. by now, little to none is in your stomach. the water is for you to have something to puke up and ease the passage of whatever else is in your stomach. then, the gatorade replenishes...just drink it slowly.

LarryJewell

Back with his honey :)
Jan 21, 2007
San Angelo
Isnt that a waist of good whiskey?

No clue but sounded good

Its noon and its not going anywhere!

Did you just call me a light wieght:nunck:I am at work Larry and I am pretty sure they would NOT like that:D

I was still drunk at 9:00 and woke up at 5:30am

No women....The wiskey was so good that we just decided to drink both bottles of it:beer2:

Chica Chica Wawa?:D

I think I should of puked this morning! Damn Gibsons Rare

Damn Simon, I named this the new postwhore thread and you multi-quoted :rofl:

dmaxlover

Mar 17, 2007
WI
I swear this is the miracle cure for a hangover! http://www.emergenc.com/
Take 1 packet before going to bed with a glass of water, and wake up feeling like you never drank the night before. Mix in a bottle and set bedside before you go out for the night if you don't think you'll be capable of mixing it when you get home after your stupper.:spit:

custom8726

Feb 25, 2008
Upstate N.Y
I swear this is the miracle cure for a hangover! http://www.emergenc.com/
Take 1 packet before going to bed with a glass of water, and wake up feeling like you never drank the night before. Mix in a bottle and set bedside before you go out for the night if you don't think you'll be capable of mixing it when you get home after your stupper.:spit:

I hope this does not work, Hangovers are the only thing keeping me from drinking daily;):D As previously stated, TIME:thumb:

mytmousemalibu

Cut your ride, sissy!
Apr 12, 2008
Kansas
:rofl: This thread is the sh!t:spit:

If its the next postwhore magnet, might aswell bust out, this, my 2000th post in it:thumb:

Wawa's :rofl: By reason, no way a kansan would know but theres a Bloodhound Gang song called Pennyslvania, in the song, they say, "Do you even know what a Wawa is?" ....I didnt till till i heard Bam explain it on Sirius:D

Anyhow: The asprin trick seems to work pretty good for me. Couple of extra strenth Bayer's do well. Or Aleve. That said, bourbon has always been an ass-kicker for me, nasty hangover.

Ah, just drink a beer, and if the bossman no liky, just go stealth mode! Use a large foam cup, crack open your fave CAN of beer, drop the can in the cup, pop the lid on and poke the straw through and into the beer can:rofl: Not only stealthy but keeps your booze colder longer:thumb: And some Altoids to freshen ya up and nobodys the wiser! Just dont get blasted! I have NEVER done that like once or twice towards the end of a stressful day;)

Might avoid the ""Stealth Beer" if your a driver or operate critical things, etc.

JMK777

16's, but i keep em clean
Mar 20, 2008
Moss Beach
go get your self a bitchdrink (wine coolers) and slam a couple back with 4 advils. i find it hard to drink whiskey in the morning on a empty stomach but it never hurts to try.:spit:

Last edited: