Votes: 19 41.3%
  • Brock Lesnar

Votes: 27 58.7%

• Total voters

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
To vote you must give a reason

I say Fedor, he has showed to the world for years he is the best all around fighter in the world today.... Lesnar is just a parody of what MMA is. He has fought 6 fights(5-1 record). Usually you have to earn a title shot but Lesnar was given it.

edit: shit let me add the poll LOL

Last edited:

bigbird

Sep 18, 2006
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
To vote you must give a reason

I say Fedor, he has showed to the world for years he is the best all around fighter in the world today.... Lesnar is just a parody of what MMA is. He has fought 6 fights(5-1 record). Usually you have to earn a title shot but Lesnar was given it.

edit: shit let me add the poll LOL

I honestly don't know. The problem with Fedor is he keeps beating the shit out of all the UFC's rejects who used to be good. 47 yr. old Ray Mercer knocked out Tim Silvia in 1/3rd the time it took Fedor. If made to choose i would probably say Fedor. In a year from now Brock. Dana brought Brock in to make the heavyweight division interesting and Brock made the most of it, can't fault him for that.

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
I say Fedor. He has fought some of the best fighters in the world and proven he has what it takes to win. While Lesnar is a big, strong, quick fighter, he is relatively inexperienced in MMA fighting. I do enjoy watching him fight, but I don't think he has the skill to defeat Fedor.

03maxpower

Jan 20, 2009
somerset, pa
you say brock doesnt have enough expirience but i think he does he learned his lesson in his first fight it would take someone of equal size and speed to beat brock and i just dont think it will happen. as for a parody i think he has shown everyone that is not the case

Last edited:

A_T_Ver

Jul 31, 2007
I believe if someone can weather Brock's storm for long enough to gas him out then they have a chance. Quite a storm to weather though.
I say Fedor

Duramax_JP

Jul 3, 2008
As much as experience as fedor has, brock will still win. The only way I see lesnar being beat is gettin caught on the ground and being forced to
tap out like in his first fight with Mir. He's learned alot since then and probably won't make a stupid mistake like that again. He's just too powerful to be beat if he is on
his feet. And once he gets anybody down he pulls out the hammer fist and doesn't quit till the match is over. He continually amazes me. I don't know how anybody that size can move with his speed.

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
I'm willing to start taking bets LOL shit i'll even give you 6 to 1 odds... please load up on Lesnar please

SIK LMM

Diesel Retard
Nov 26, 2008
CEN CAL
I say Fedor. He has fought some of the best fighters in the world and proven he has what it takes to win. While Lesnar is a big, strong, quick fighter, he is relatively inexperienced in MMA fighting. I do enjoy watching him fight, but I don't think he has the skill to defeat Fedor.
X2