• Fedor Emelianenko

Votes: 19 41.3%
  • Brock Lesnar

Votes: 27 58.7%

• Total voters

Iceman56

Jan 19, 2009
Madison, SD
I only see one guy on that list that has easily defeated two of the top 5. And the 4th place guy was handed his ass by that guy...and I mean handed his ass. The #1 and #2 ranked guys couldn't handle the 4th & 5th place guys. Couture could wipe the floor with both the #1 & #2 guys...and if I remember correctly he got knocked the **** out by Mr. Lesnar. Lesnar is only ranked #3 because he has so few fights, and people are made because he flipped some people off, whatever. At this point, with these rankings, there is no one even close to Lesnars caliber...he could easily beat all of them. Ha...that list has Arlovsk at #8, what a joke.

He also got knocked the **** out by the number 2 guy, and I think it would happen again. I love how nobody gives Barnett any credit. I really think Randy is on the downside of his career after watching his fight with Lesnar, which he should be he's 45.

We still have a lot to learn about Brock, Does he have a chin? What is he gonna do when someone takes him down?? We have already seen that he is a tapper. I think this fight is just to hard to pick until we see more of Brock. I could see it going either way

radvans

Jun 4, 2007
SoCal
He also got knocked the **** out by the number 2 guy, and I think it would happen again. I love how nobody gives Barnett any credit. I really think Randy is on the downside of his career after watching his fight with Lesnar, which he should be he's 45.

We still have a lot to learn about Brock, Does he have a chin? What is he gonna do when someone takes him down?? We have already seen that he is a tapper. I think this fight is just to hard to pick until we see more of Brock. I could see it going either way

When did they fight in 2002 and Barnett test positive for steriods. Couture could beat him now...much better all around fighter...the sport has changed in the last 7 years.

custom8726

Feb 25, 2008
Upstate N.Y
LOL to say Lesnar is the best heavyweight in the world right now is RIDICULOUS!... what happens if Lesnar loses his next fight which most likely will not be against Fedor... Would you still be cheerleading for Lesnar when he drops to a measly 5-2 record...?

he has to season many more fights before he can be crowned best in the world.

I agree, I will give Brock credit for his athleticism but he is an arogant A$$ hole, that's days are numbered IMHO..

dmaxed 67

Jan 3, 2009
I thought I would add in one more big dude into the picture shawn coleman,he is one powerful guy,and a wrestler to boot

Iceman56

Jan 19, 2009
Madison, SD
When did they fight in 2002 and Barnett test positive for steriods. Couture could beat him now...much better all around fighter...the sport has changed in the last 7 years.

Where is he better all around? I give the wrestling to him, standup would be close to call and Barnett has better BJJ. Barnett is also much bigger which is gonna play a factor. Yes The sport has changed quite a bit in the last 7 years and Barnett has changed right along with it....... that is why he is still the number 2 rated heavyweight in the world. Now that being said Barnett is a fricken idiot cause he just tested positive for something else:rolleyes:

I thought I would add in one more big dude into the picture shawn coleman,he is one powerful guy,and a wrestler to boot

Who are you talking about Shane Carwin or Mark Colman???

Last edited:

Buccanoles

Aug 14, 2006
Tallahassee, Florida
Last I heard the Fedor v. Lesnar fight wont happen. Fedor wants the UFC to co-promote the fight without Fedor joining the UFC... so the next opponent for Lesnar will most likely be the winner of TUF(heavyweights) in September.

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
Brock will destroy him.

Absolutely I agree 100%

Brock no question...everyone forgets he was a ncaa champion wrestler...that doesn't happen by magic. Also he dominated Randy Couture, who took out the last three big contenders easily...and then dominated Mir, who himself was a past champion. That is not happening because he is lucky...you can't just walk in and destroy seasoned veterans unless you have some "real" skills.

No doubt IF Brock eliminates being put into a submission hold,I believe he learned his lesson in NOT being careful to that,if WHEN gets his opponent on the mat the guy ,opponent, will be beat to smithereens!

Brock is very dangerous and I would not be surprised if he maimed someone for life or worse. :eek:

Something about that guy when I see him fight

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
Isn't Mike Tyson the "Baddest Man on the Planet":dontknow:

Ya know what in his prime and poor he was. Problem is likely with many of 'color' (athletes in general). Do you need any kind of list or examples?I doubt it

When lots of money comes into the equation it takes over what little bit of brain matter once was! :D

Last edited:

bighawg

Proud American Infidel
May 12, 2008
Carnesville, Georgia
I really hate that Barnett tested positive for steroids again!:mad: I was looking forward to the fight tomorrow night. Affliction is now officially done. They have signed some sort of deal with the UFC.