Congrats Camo Max!

SHOTZY

<"Whats next??"
Aug 27, 2008
melbourne, fl
Congrats Matt and those involved, simply awesome! I knew that thing was makin some power by the way she was runnin in Bradenton!:thumb:

camomax

pushing the limits
Nov 5, 2008
Florida
Thanks everyone, but all I did was stand there and look dumb. In all honesty, I'd rather have the flu, than going on the dyno. 4000 rpm on the track sounds just fine, but 4000 rpm on the dyno, with someone else in my seat sounds horrible and drives me nuts! Oh well, its over now, and yes it is now back on the bottle:woott:, and a little bigger turbo. Headed to Gainesville for some Super Street.:thumb:

Edit: Just to clarify, the dyno run was fuel only, same 2.6, and same tune(ATP), from Bradenton.

Last edited:

mudygmc

Dec 8, 2008
Buffalo MN
Nothing against Matt or danville but I would like to see #'s from another dyno. Danville seems to run a fair bit higher than most. I have seen some really well built and tuned 2.8 trucks put out less than that. Again not nocking just seems to be better #'s from there than anywhere else. Has anybody ever done much calculation on the power to weight to ET with danville #'s?