Congrats Camo Max!

mudygmc

Dec 8, 2008
Buffalo MN
Man I feel like shit compared to Matt. I stuck way to much in my build to show less than that.

.020 block
socal pistons deliped and valve reliefs
custom socal cam
custom ported heads
custom beehive valve springs
carlillo rods
fully balanced
ati dampner
ats flexplate
80% injectors
2x cp3 85% II in valley, lbz on the side
s366 and gt4718 twins
ats manifolds and up-pipes
and more that I am forgetting. I made 821 and 1379 with #6 injector leaking out of the check ball. But I doubt that was worth over 100hp. All with ATP tuning. Hell it would have been way cheaper to go with the 2.6 and more hp.

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
NP
I would like to here more about these:)

Simon hit up Curtis next time you talk to him , he has spent mega time playing with and modding the oil system , including the squirters, when I talked to him about the same subject he had a great deal of info .

Sorry been super busy in the shop and just missed the thread. If you or anyone ever has a question feel free to call me 678-409-3993. I uasually open the squirters ( amount is decided on depending on other mods)up and adjust them to the piston in the tdc position and at bdc position. but keep in mind that any altering to the squirter needs to be comped by the pump to maintain constant pressure to the mains, rods, cam etc... like i said if you have any questions just call that usually will get a quick response. Or Curtis either way right Trent:thumb:

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
Sorry been super busy in the shop and just missed the thread. If you or anyone ever has a question feel free to call me 678-409-3993. I uasually open the squirters ( amount is decided on depending on other mods)up and adjust them to the piston in the tdc position and at bdc position. but keep in mind that any altering to the squirter needs to be comped by the pump to maintain constant pressure to the mains, rods, cam etc... like i said if you have any questions just call that usually will get a quick response. Or Curtis either way right Trent:thumb:

I only suggested Curtis as a primary choice because he is building Simon's engine this go round .