1085hp 1800ftlbs in White Lightning with twins!

Stingpuller

The Pusher Man
Jan 11, 2007
central Ohio
Single CP3

Congrat's on the numbers Mark. As much as it pains me i'm pretty sure Wade made more than that with his single cp3. Everyone knows I don't care to much for Wade but his truck did run 7.5's with a single cp3 from Industrial. I can't wait to see it run at Indy.

boominator

Jan 31, 2012
MI
Congrat's on the numbers Mark. As much as it pains me i'm pretty sure Wade made more than that with his single cp3. Everyone knows I don't care to much for Wade but his truck did run 7.5's with a single cp3 from Industrial. I can't wait to see it run at Indy.
was that on the bottle or fuel only ?

juddski88

Freedom Diesel
Jul 1, 2008
Chesterfield, Mass.
That's morbidly obese for a 2wd reg cab....Nice to see the Exergy pumps aren't scattering their parts all over the place after 1000 miles though nontheless

DMAXchris

It’s only temporary!
Apr 28, 2009
Natrona Heights PA
Congrats Mark! Cant wait to check it out next weekend.

That's morbidly obese for a 2wd reg cab....Nice to see the Exergy pumps aren't scattering their parts all over the place after 1000 miles though nontheless

It sure is. I can get my ECLB 4x4 down to 62xx without trying too hard.

Mikey

Drag Racer
Jun 13, 2009
Congratulations!!!
How about the highest HP on cast pistons? Do you have the record yet?
I hope to follow your steps one day!:thumb:

TROJAN366

Gold Rush
Jan 13, 2012
MASS
Congratulations!!!
How about the highest HP on cast pistons? Do you have the record yet?
I hope to follow your steps one day!:thumb:

Something tells me that cast piston record is pretty high. Dmitri just made some stupid numbers and I believe it was on stock cut pistons.

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
First I was inferring that his 2wd reg cab does not in fact weigh 6040 lbsm then, i was responding to chris, but hey, if that's not ok either, feel free to delete my post...

I know what you were inferring, and I don't think it's ok to call someone a liar, especially when you really have no idea what his truck weighs unless you actually weighed it. If that's the case, why don't you tell us what it weighs. I know my boss's regular cab 4x4 weighs about 6050 at race weight, and it's had a lot of weight removed. I don't think it's a far stretch to see a daily driven 2wd cross the scales a a tick over 6k.

Last edited: