1085hp 1800ftlbs in White Lightning with twins!

juddski88

Freedom Diesel
Jul 1, 2008
Chesterfield, Mass.
I know what you were inferring, and I don't think it's ok to call someone a liar, especially when you really have no idea what his truck weighs unless you actually weighed it. If that's the case, why don't you tell us what it weighs. I know my boss's regular cab 4x4 weighs about 6050 at race weight, and it's had a lot of weight removed. I don't think it's a far stretch to see a daily driven 2wd cross the scales a a tick over 6k.

Josh, I never called him a liar. I bet he isn't lying either, that the last time he crossed the scales it was 6040 lbs. that's a very vaque statement. He did state a few days ago that he stripped the mirrors & anything extra just to run his 10 sec pass though, with a solid 60ft...the math contradicts the dyno numbers pretty badly. Anything past that is just a tangent...

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Josh, I never called him a liar. I bet he isn't lying either, that the last time he crossed the scales it was 6040 lbs. that's a very vaque statement. He did state a few days ago that he stripped the mirrors & anything extra just to run his 10 sec pass though, with a solid 60ft...the math contradicts the dyno numbers pretty badly. Anything past that is just a tangent...

He said the truck weighed 6040. You said it doesn't. Where I come from, that's the same as calling someone a liar. If you want to question the dyno numbers, that's one thing because I think everyone knows a dyno number is pretty subjective and can change from one machine to another, but this isn't really the place to debate the weight of his truck.

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
6,040lbs last time I rolled across the scale.

That's morbidly obese for a 2wd reg cab....Nice to see the Exergy pumps aren't scattering their parts all over the place after 1000 miles though nontheless

Mine's 6000 on the nose with full cage, hitch, etc. lol

I don't see that Judd was calling Mark a liar Josh, more or less, he is calling his truck fat:roflmao: and saying his is bigger and weighs less....? Which I can't understand, unless he has completely eliminated the interior and removed overloads and stuff like that, but he says it still has the hitch, soo....:confused: that seems pretty light, but I am not inferring anyone is a liar:hug:

rmallen30

Aug 12, 2009
hillsboro ohio
my 06 2wd st cab twin turbo dual fuelers that i sold 1/2 tank fuel no tailgate no spare no bumper no hitch only one seat w/o me in it weighed 5850

Hot COCOAL

Jun 9, 2012
:eek:

My truck weighs somewhere around 7,800 with a full tank tank of fuel:roflmao:

It needs a diet, come to think of it, I could stand to go on a diet too:rofl:

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
6,040lbs last time I rolled across the scale.

First I was inferring that his 2wd reg cab does not in fact weigh 6040 lbsm then, i was responding to chris, but hey, if that's not ok either, feel free to delete my post...
Is that clear?
I don't see that Judd was calling Mark a liar Josh, more or less, he is calling his truck fat:roflmao: and saying his is bigger and weighs less....? Which I can't understand, unless he has completely eliminated the interior and removed overloads and stuff like that, but he says it still has the hitch, soo....:confused: that seems pretty light, but I am not inferring anyone is a liar:hug:

PACougar

Jun 27, 2012
El Dorado Hills, Ca
I just want to know who is validating these scales, I feel a conspiracy is going on here:roflmao: Not to mention who's been checking Mark's lying dyno:)

Last edited:

Mikey

Drag Racer
Jun 13, 2009
Something tells me that cast piston record is pretty high. Dmitri just made some stupid numbers and I believe it was on stock cut pistons.

How about the highest HP so far to date on fingers oval bowl cast pistons?

MarkBroviak

DMax Junkie
May 25, 2008
Danville Indiana
I just want to know who is validating these scales, I feel a conspiracy is going on here:roflmao: Not to mention who's been checking Mark's lying dyno:)

Last set of scales it went across was at the World finals in Kansas 2 yrs ago and it said 6040lbs with me in it. My truck is a heavy pig so what? I guess I don't get the arguement here guys??? Tim, are you mad that I ran a 10 second pass on a vgt turbo and 1 cp3 on fuel only or because it made 1085hp with twins on 1 cp3 fuel only, I'm confused what your problem is??? Regardless of dyno numbers and all that, I have a 10sec daily driver on 1 cp3 fuel only and the slip to prove it and did it in front of a national crowd, what more do you want?

PACougar

Jun 27, 2012
El Dorado Hills, Ca
Last set of scales it went across was at the World finals in Kansas 2 yrs ago and it said 6040lbs with me in it. My truck is a heavy pig so what? I guess I don't get the arguement here guys??? Tim, are you mad that I ran a 10 second pass on a vgt turbo and 1 cp3 on fuel only or because it made 1085hp with twins on 1 cp3 fuel only, I'm confused what your problem is??? Regardless of dyno numbers and all that, I have a 10sec daily driver on 1 cp3 fuel only and the slip to prove it and did it in front of a national crowd, what more do you want?

Haha, Mark I think you misunderstood my comment. I was making fun of the other guys for making a big deal about it in the first place. Your truck is a beast and I think it's funny that someone would questions your integrity, it seems like it's motivated by jealousy to me.

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Mark, no matter what your truck weighs, it is one impressive vehicle. Good luck to you in your quest for 9's. :thumb:

With the extra power now available, what are you planning to do about the suspension to get the truck to hook?

Hot COCOAL

Jun 9, 2012
Haha, Mark I think you misunderstood my comment. I was making fun of the other guys for making a big deal about it in the first place. Your truck is a beast and I think it's funny that someone would questions your integrity, it seems like it's motivated by jealousy to me.

I was wondering about the smiley face, I couldn't tell what your angle was either, but I agree about the jealousy thing....hate on haters

Good job Mark, the more disdain you deal with, the better you are doing, consider it flattery in the lowest form:spit:

Boom goes the dynamite;)

jkholder09

Jan 8, 2012
Maryland
The man might need 1000 lbs in the bed just to keep traction on the dyno. I am sure he takes it out when he races, its just not safe!!
Everyone changes weight to some extent and setup on the truck depending what we are doing.
I am sure the track and dyno number are all legit, and a job well done.:thumb: