dimitri blowing more stuff up

Stingpuller

The Pusher Man
Jan 11, 2007
central Ohio
Who gives jack about dimitri

He is a scammer and conn man! It's easy to spend other peoples money and destroy parts that people give you. That bunny hopping single cab hasn't made but a handful of passes and he talks like it has hundreds. Not true. I raced Allison's and you race on weekends and repair on weekdays! Mid teens and up your ok. It's easy to look good when you fix them every week. He's nothing but a punk! All you nut swingers can tell him I said so. He told me he was going to hit me in the mouth when he seen me. I seen him at Muncie and (ASKED HIM) when he was going to try that. He didn't have a answer. Punk!

Dirtymaxx03

Aug 4, 2009
He is a scammer and conn man! It's easy to spend other peoples money and destroy parts that people give you. That bunny hopping single cab hasn't made but a handful of passes and he talks like it has hundreds. Not true. I raced Allison's and you race on weekends and repair on weekdays! Mid teens and up your ok. It's easy to look good when you fix them every week. He's nothing but a punk! All you nut swingers can tell him I said so. He told me he was going to hit me in the mouth when he seen me. I seen him at Muncie and (ASKED HIM) when he was going to try that. He didn't have a answer. Punk!
He said something like that to JoshH and got a big surprise lmao

Utahski

Oct 20, 2008
Northern Utah

I don't know how the guy's managed to stay in one piece.

x MadMAX DIESEL

<<<< No Horsepower
Dec 30, 2008
Lexington, Ky
Well i had to calm a situation down here this year. A buddy of mine was gonna beat the absolute piss outta him, but I didn't want to be involved so I didn't tell him where he was

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
God Jeff you hit it right on the head! I have never seen anything he drives on the track make a straight pass. I'll say one thing, his trucks are always clean especially given he blows them up on a regular basis. He must love wrenching on them cuz he has to do it constantly. His dyno numbers are a joke, spike on a paper for a micro second, especially given what he hasn't been able to accomplish on the track. I really hope he does get into sled pulling, his alligator mouth will not cover his sequin covered humming bird ass over there. Those boys are not near as nice as drag racers nor will he have the flat billed, pimple faced, fist fu@ker minions to be his lick spittle's.

meshanic

All In Trucks
Dec 9, 2010
West Texas
God Jeff you hit it right on the head! I have never seen anything he drives on the track make a straight pass. I'll say one thing, his trucks are always clean especially given he blows them up on a regular basis. He must love wrenching on them cuz he has to do it constantly. His dyno numbers are a joke, spike on a paper for a micro second, especially given what he hasn't been able to accomplish on the track. I really hope he does get into sled pulling, his alligator mouth will not cover his sequin covered humming bird ass over there. Those boys are not near as nice as drag racers nor will he have the flat billed, pimple faced, fist fu@ker minions to be his lick spittle's.

You win:rofl:

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.

You win:rofl:

x2!!
I hope someday I can put words in such an eloquent manner to describe a douche as that man!!:thumb:

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Im so damn tired of the wrong people being the "faces" of our hobby.

BTW, my previous posts about $$$ were meant as a general thing about many people and their trucks from over the years, not necessarily specific to D.
Its just that he alone seems to be the poster child for blowing shit up quickly and spectacularly.