dimitri blowing more stuff up

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Listen I respect and admire all of you guys, and really don't want to argue about all this drama, this isn't what diesel racing isn't about. :eek:

they are getting on you cause dimitri has dicked over way too many people here and most of us know the truth about the guy and his operations. Trent.... well there is good and bad there.

So saying what your saying about dimitri's trans holding together and so on and so forth might be true to an extent but the trans is not seeing all that dyno power put to the ground, raced at a track run after run and really been abused. a fresh stock allison will hold a shit ton of power on a dyno but its not gunna hold well on the street after a pass or two.

take a step back and look at the big picture hes painting and what hes doing. hes a damn good salesman, that doesnt mean hes a damn good businessman at all

RitzBlitz

May 20, 2010
Ritzville, Wa
Caden you're too young to remember all of it so just stop posting for a bit and do a little searching and reading old threads. Then I think a few things may come to light :thumb:

Last edited:

x MadMAX DIESEL

<<<< No Horsepower
Dec 30, 2008
Lexington, Ky
Trent's hard parts work was shit from what I saw. His tuning ran pretty good on my truck (after I told him how to control boost on a vgt) Dmitri does build his own trans (atleast his customers idk about his own lol)

malar24

May 14, 2012
NE Ohio
IMO he's a dildo. I ve been dealing with him for the past year trying to get a set of carrillos that I has paid him for last August an never received them. After 6 months and no rods I started asking ??s. Long story short he has slowly paid 300-500 back from 2300 I paid him via PAYPAL and I ve been twisting his arm for the last 200 dollars for 3 months an no dice yet. I m very fed up to say the least. Just voicing my opinion/ experience. Rant over.

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
IMO he's a dildo. I ve been dealing with him for the past year trying to get a set of carrillos that I has paid him for last August an never received them. After 6 months and no rods I started asking ??s. Long story short he has slowly paid 300-500 back from 2300 I paid him via PAYPAL and I ve been twisting his arm for the last 200 dollars for 3 months an no dice yet. I m very fed up to say the least. Just voicing my opinion/ experience. Rant over.

As Brian already pointed out, he has already screwed one of our friends over a transmission build. Sorry you have had bad luck with him as well. In case you're still in the rods market, a member has a new in box set of Carillos for 2400 OBO in the garage sale section.

Bonestock

Aug 9, 2010
Worland Wy
How many passes on one trans? Trent's Allison's were butchered.

Trent actually ran 2 full seasons on his own race truck trans without a problem. To say Trents trans are butchered is bullshit. I have been in his shop right along side him when has built many trans including mine that knock on wood are both still holding strong. Granite they are not 1000 hp trucks they work flawlessly.

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
This thread is a perfect example of why I have young Mr Knight on ignore. The kid just does not know what he is talking about.

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
Sad part is the guy im talking about in Colorado hasn't made a full 100% power pass in lmost 5 years because of getting screwed over by ATS and now Dmitri.

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
Trent actually ran 2 full seasons on his own race truck trans without a problem. To say Trents trans are butchered is bullshit. I have been in his shop right along side him when has built many trans including mine that knock on wood are both still holding strong. Granite they are not 1000 hp trucks they work flawlessly.

I disagree. I've seen his work. I've seen his trans.

baggedLB7

Goer
May 1, 2011
Utah
Three years on my EPR trans and it still clicks them off nice and crisp. Fingers crossed knock on wood and salt over the shoulder.:D

catman3126

Ehhh?.... You don't say?
Jul 24, 2012
NE Oregon
almost 5 years on the kit i got from Mike L that I assembled and had never been into an auto trans before and still kicking. wonder how it will do with the build motor soon lol.