Yes I will take your money and not call you back if something is wrong!

DetailsUnlimited

Oct 26, 2009
Benton, Ar
Yes, you buy what works! But when does it become time to call someone out for completely ignoring you like he has done to many others on this forum. I have tried calling and by PM's. One response was I will call you in the morning. I'm going to bed. But he was still online well after that. No call the next day. Seen he was online again and pm'd once again.Twice,Nothing! Half my lock up box works and the auto does not. What does it take for this guy to start taking his customers serious. I knew ppl where having issues with him and I should of listened! Well the ball is in your court now Ben.

Slammed2007Lbz

Super Spicy Tunaz
Feb 1, 2009
NE Ohio
No new news here:mad: I am completely shocked anyone on here deals with this shit. It is understandable to be busy at work but work is not 24 hours a day and it doesnt take a whole lot of time to take one hour every night to reply to your customers. Sucks for the people that have spent there hard earned money and cant get any support from the person they bought it from. Maybe if people would stop buying there products things would change:thumb:

jmaz268

Lead from the Front
May 20, 2010
Springfield IL
No new news here:mad: I am completely shocked anyone on here deals with this shit. It is understandable to be busy at work but work is not 24 hours a day and it doesnt take a whole lot of time to take one hour every night to reply to your customers. Sucks for the people that have spent there hard earned money and cant get any support from the person they bought it from. Maybe if people would stop buying there products things would change:thumb:

Some things you have no choice.....

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM

Good news is...there are a million diesel vendors out there.

DetailsUnlimited

Oct 26, 2009
Benton, Ar
I bought mine from ATP. Have nothing but good things to say about them. They have tried to help but they didn't make the box. And Dustin can't get ahold of him either he has said. Maybe he should not be a vender on this site???

Dudgy

Runaway
Jun 1, 2010
Alberta
Uh oh and i just switched to a lbz drivetrain and was hoping to talk to him to exchange the 5speed box for a 6speed

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Sorry to see it came to this, Gaylon. I hope you can get everything worked out.

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
Gaylon I sent you a PM, if you can get me your address before 5:00 today, I will overnight you a replacement box.

whitelmmmax

Smaller than stock
Jul 26, 2011
lake charles, la
What was the outcome of this situation? I'm wanting to pull the trigger on one of these boxes, but very hesitant. Thanks. Not trying to stir anything up. Just wanting info.