Well I tried to meet in the middle..............

Status
Not open for further replies.

11STROKER

Sorry to hear this situation dr. It sounds like you have been patient, honest, and willing to compromise. Reguardless of the original buyer, the engine had 0 miles on it correct? IMO it should be stood behind the original builder. Apparently he is not too proud of his work or he would be looking to get this fixed. The poor communication and run around you've gotten I know is so frustrating. I'm sure the original builder is just using the fact that you are the second buyer downstream to wash his hands clean of liability. Sorry for your troubles, I really hope you get it worked out.

On I side note I think it's a classy thing you've done your best to keep shop names and owners out of your post for the time being. I bet you're glad you sniffed around that engine a little more huh? Better to know before it went in the truck. Had you ran that motor, you might have had 0 chance of any potential compensation.

you are exactly right... if only the story he was telling is the truth , however it is not. I heard david talking to this gentleman on a Saturday night at a bonfire while his family sat patiently waiting. I personally am one to believe in customer service, please during your free time at anytime please call our shop and I can guarantee that your call will be answered

dracing70

SH--- GETTING EXPENSIVE!
Jun 12, 2007
mantua, oh
And for the record I dont give a shit about the water pump, it was the sketchy crank and super sketchy cast iron oil pump that had been taken apart and grinded on and barely able to move by hand. It felt like it had sand in it. I still have it if you dont believe me. God forbid I would have just thrown this thing in the truck like I had originally planned. But im sure you would of stood by it then also when it tore itself apart and shredded 8500 in heads. Would you have answered the phone then???? I doubt it.

dracing70

SH--- GETTING EXPENSIVE!
Jun 12, 2007
mantua, oh
you are exactly right... if only the story he was telling is the truth , however it is not. I heard david talking to this gentleman on a Saturday night at a bonfire while his family sat patiently waiting. I personally am one to believe in customer service, please during your free time at anytime please call our shop and I can guarantee that your call will be answered

He answered my calls for quite awhile until it actually came time to help. He did a very good job of leading me on and making me think he was gonna make things right.

11STROKER

I'm just confused on how SoCal can have anything to do with a broken crank in your All Season motor, and I'm even more confused what any of that has to do with this thread. Looks to me like you're just trying to shift some negativity from your favorite shop (DTS) to you least favorite shop (SoCal).

josh you are exactly right, as a business I do believe that no shop bashing of any sort should be done and will not be done on our part. Now with that said I am asking you to think about how we feel as a shop to get bashed for no reason when we try and provide great customer service in our indusrty

dracing70

SH--- GETTING EXPENSIVE!
Jun 12, 2007
mantua, oh
im not here to argue or fuss I just think its very unfair of you to say that when in fact the last time I talked to him he was gonna call me back with his card number and I am yet to hear from him

yes i guess i must of just wanted to pay full price elsewhere!!!!! Makes a whole lot of sense that you were gonna supposedly give me cost on parts, why would I go pay full price???? Your statement is a complete lie!!!!!

DIESELMAFIAPER.LB7

<----new hotness
Jan 17, 2010
idaho
shop.dieselmafiaperformance.com
so if david and dts did such a fine job and stand behind your work buck up and take care of it... also if david knows hes in the right why not come on here? instead the sales guy is here taking the flack?

mistakes happen I don't expect to be perfect I mess up shit happens I take care of it its never fun or cheap and hits your pride but shit happens to everyone

Ne-max

I like turtles
Nov 15, 2011
Lincoln, Ne
im not here to argue or fuss I just think its very unfair of you to say that when in fact the last time I talked to him he was gonna call me back with his card number and I am yet to hear from him

Well then make it right with him and end this BS.

11STROKER

so if david and dts did such a fine job and stand behind your work buck up and take care of it... also if david knows hes in the right why not come on here? instead the sales guy is here taking the flack?

mistakes happen I don't expect to be perfect I mess up shit happens I take care of it its never fun or cheap and hits your pride but shit happens to everyone

I agree, David will be here later to clarify. We have been slammed at the shop and are in the process of moving to a new larger shop. We had no idea this was going on until we received several phone calls.

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
Well then make it right with him and end this BS.
I believe this also,i have done a lot of business on here selling parts and I have had problems myself but I am quick to make it right if its in my power.The second there is a break down in communication or an unwillingness to make it right that's when it goes down hill.The OP has been a member on here for awhile now and I have seen him offer help to others in the form of information or advice something I cant say for you Stroker,not sayin your a bad guy but I think I can say the OP wouldn't be on here in this manner if things were being made right.

11STROKER

I believe this also,i have done a lot of business on here selling parts and I have had problems myself but I am quick to make it right if its in my power.The second there is a break down in communication or an unwillingness to make it right that's when it goes down hill.The OP has been a member on here for awhile now and I have seen him offer help to others in the form of information or advice something I cant say for you Stroker,not sayin your a bad guy but I think I can say the OP wouldn't be on here in this manner if things were being made right.

I agree ! But in my defense all this was done prior to me being employed with DTS, as stated I was in nc with another shop for years and due to my father becoming ill I had to move back to ga and was offered a job. From what David has shown me he is very generous and not greedy in the least bit. He is a family man and is good to his employees. I only hope to resolve this issue so that it doesn't hurt business in the future with anyone here on this board. Please if me or David can be of any assistance to anyone feel free to let us know

Status
Not open for further replies.