Country boy Limo.
Sep 15, 2015
P.N.W
:hello:
Yup
Still creepin around
I started checkin up here about a year ago

Yup, I went thru some epic shit
Incident with Russ was just the tip of the proverbial iceberg...

Wife took everything, I couldnt begin to fight and during the turmoil, my daughter passed away 7-23-16

May her precious soul rest in perfect peace

Been pickin up the pieces of my shattered life ever since

Still in Washington, now reside in North Bend
Still trying to pick up another D-max, my 06 CC 5.3 1500 is a far cry from what I desire, but Im blessed to have it and I have to be ok with it for now

Working as much as I can, it helps me get thru

Miss you guys
What happened with Russ was regrettable, much of it was out of my hands, however I could've handled it differently

Carry on gentlemen
:hug:

Good to hear from ya big guy!

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
:hello:
Yup
Still creepin around
I started checkin up here about a year ago

Yup, I went thru some epic shit
Incident with Russ was just the tip of the proverbial iceberg...

Wife took everything, I couldnt begin to fight and during the turmoil, my daughter passed away 7-23-16

May her precious soul rest in perfect peace

Been pickin up the pieces of my shattered life ever since

Still in Washington, now reside in North Bend
Still trying to pick up another D-max, my 06 CC 5.3 1500 is a far cry from what I desire, but Im blessed to have it and I have to be ok with it for now

Working as much as I can, it helps me get thru

Miss you guys
What happened with Russ was regrettable, much of it was out of my hands, however I could've handled it differently

Carry on gentlemen
:hug:

Sry I’m just seeing this, Jason. I saw you post in another thread TODAY so I stalked you recent posts to see if I had missed any others.

My heart broke when I read about your daughter passing. My lil boy is 5yo next month and the wife is pregnant with our 2nd. I cannot even fathom losing a child. I’m serious, I feel so bad for you. I’ll pray for you bud.

Anyway, come around more. :thumb:

scott_willerscheidt

Jan 30, 2019
gig harbor wa.
Hello everyone, Gig Harbor here

2002 gmc sierra 2500hd quad cab short bed
Zone 3" kit
285/70/17 Nitto Terra Grapplers
17x9 Raceline 930's
S&B intake
3" turbo horn
PPE boost valve
MBRP 3" downpipe
MBRP 4" exhaust
LED conversion
Edge CTS2 with SAS EGT probe
boost auto towing mirrors ( dual function)
fass 90

matthew86

Mar 16, 2018
Eastern WA
I know this is an older thread, but are any of you guys still meeting up or going to events around PNW? I’m in Yakima area and haven’t had much luck running into like minded folk here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1TRIKHD

Country boy Limo.
Sep 15, 2015
P.N.W
I know this is an older thread, but are any of you guys still meeting up or going to events around PNW? I’m in Yakima area and haven’t had much luck running into like minded folk here.

Just had a truck meet in Puyallup, WA on thursday night. Had about 100+ trucks or so show up.

matthew86

Mar 16, 2018
Eastern WA
Just my luck, little too late. In all fairness, I couldn’t have brought my LBZ anyway. Could have brought the LML, but it’s bone stock and boringly reliable. I’d just finished up head gasket and studs, and broke a flexplate in about a week. So the trans is out waiting on a SoCal unit. Where do y’all organize these though?

1TRIKHD

Country boy Limo.
Sep 15, 2015
P.N.W
Just my luck, little too late. In all fairness, I couldn’t have brought my LBZ anyway. Could have brought the LML, but it’s bone stock and boringly reliable. I’d just finished up head gasket and studs, and broke a flexplate in about a week. So the trans is out waiting on a SoCal unit. Where do y’all organize these though?

One of my friends puts them one.We have them at least once a month. Then in the summer I put on a BBQ/ truck meet on my property.

scott_willerscheidt

Jan 30, 2019
gig harbor wa.
This sounds like something I would be into.

2002 gmc sierra 2500hd quad cab short bed
Zone 3" kit
285/70/17 Nitto Terra Grapplers
17x9 Raceline 930's
S&B intake
3" turbo horn
PPE boost valve
MBRP 3" downpipe
MBRP 4" exhaust
LED conversion
Edge CTS2 with SAS EGT probe
boost auto towing mirrors ( dual function)
fass 90

matthew86

Mar 16, 2018
Eastern WA
How do you guys put the word out? I’d like to link up with y’all at some point. I make a pretty good brisket, but need to upgrade my smoker as it’s really only feasible to do one at a time right now. If there’s anyone that comes across post this around me in Yakima and wants to get a beer or needs a hand turning a couple wrenches or something, definitely get ahold of me. I also have 3 trailers, flatbed, enclosed and a car trailer. So I can help hauling just about anything.

1TRIKHD

Country boy Limo.
Sep 15, 2015
P.N.W
How do you guys put the word out? I’d like to link up with y’all at some point. I make a pretty good brisket, but need to upgrade my smoker as it’s really only feasible to do one at a time right now. If there’s anyone that comes across post this around me in Yakima and wants to get a beer or needs a hand turning a couple wrenches or something, definitely get ahold of me. I also have 3 trailers, flatbed, enclosed and a car trailer. So I can help hauling just about anything.

I.G and Facebook. Rainycity diesels on I G

2004LB7

Dec 15, 2010
Norcal
Do a little searching on this forum to get caught up on the current state of tuning. With the EPA going after turners, most have pulled out of the business. Might be best to learn to do it yourself or get someone out of the states to do it

Reactions: malibu795

LetFreedomRing1776

Dec 2, 2023
Lacey WA
Do a little searching on this forum to get caught up on the current state of tuning. With the EPA going after turners, most have pulled out of the business. Might be best to learn to do it yourself or get someone out of the states to do it
Best I know with my truck nothing has to be done thats not above board...

malibu795

misspeelleerr
Apr 28, 2007
in the buckeye state
Definitely agree with this! Especially with older trucks.

Reactions: 2004LB7

LetFreedomRing1776

Dec 2, 2023
Lacey WA
Definitely agree with this! Especially with older trucks.
Well I did more digging and spoke with the guys at LDS my 03 LB7 is 100% league to tune and I have added a EFI live with switch, motor and transmission tune from PPEI and a banks cold air system to the order. Hope to see the shipment soon. I did add a LDS super stock CP3 to the mix. I am a AR manufacture.... last thing I would want is some honest working business guy to get a kick in the sack from uncle sam. Not a fan of Old same in most cases.

2004LB7

Dec 15, 2010
Norcal
Well I did more digging and spoke with the guys at LDS my 03 LB7 is 100% league to tune and I have added a EFI live with switch, motor and transmission tune from PPEI and a banks cold air system to the order. Hope to see the shipment soon. I did add a LDS super stock CP3 to the mix. I am a AR manufacture.... last thing I would want is some honest working business guy to get a kick in the sack from uncle sam. Not a fan of Old same in most cases.
Technically no vehicle on the road is legal to tune unless the tune is approved by the EPA. At this point I have a low opinion of LDS. Not because of this statement but much more. Be careful with them and parts you order. If you keep your smoke output to a minimum and tune it to run clean then you will likely be OK. Dirty tunes, blowing black smoke, lope tunes and such will eventually get ticketed