DeadRotor

Apr 26, 2017
No posts in this thread for awhile so might be dead, but wth

South Snohomish county here. :thumb:

howard8448

L33T
Mar 21, 2015
Oceanside, CA
I've been hoping to get ideas from other truck addicts. Ill be up there the last week of June. Let me know where and when.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

2008lmmchopper

May 28, 2017
Spokane here!! Where's this meet going down. Northwest cody on YouTube does stuff up in North Bend and that area just never been up there I travel too much. I would like to meet a bunch of people like minded tho.

2008 gmc sierra 2500 lmm

DMAX102

Sep 9, 2016
Spokane WA
Would anyone in the Spokane area be interested in getting together June 10th? That's my only weekend availability until mid to late July.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Philkat5

Jul 26, 2017
I'm in the Spokane area. I'm truckless at the moment. Sold the Cummins and currently looking to buy my first Duramax. If anyone has a good performance shop they use and trust for these things let me know.

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
Anyone seen or heard from Jason(hot cocoal)? I know he tap danced on some people's nerves but I think he meant well and seemed like a pretty good dude. I just hope he's doing alright. I know he seemed to be going through some things personally. Hopefully that storm has passed for him and he's doing alright. :thumb:

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
Anyone seen or heard from Jason(hot cocoal)? I know he tap danced on some people's nerves but I think he meant well and seemed like a pretty good dude. I just hope he's doing alright. I know he seemed to be going through some things personally. Hopefully that storm has passed for him and he's doing alright. :thumb:

After that blowout with Russ he fell off the planet I think. Texted him a while ago but he never answered. Who knows. He was definitely in a rough patch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012

After that blowout with Russ he fell off the planet I think. Texted him a while ago but he never answered. Who knows. He was definitely in a rough patch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:hello:
Yup
Still creepin around
I started checkin up here about a year ago

Yup, I went thru some epic shit
Incident with Russ was just the tip of the proverbial iceberg...

Wife took everything, I couldnt begin to fight and during the turmoil, my daughter passed away 7-23-16

May her precious soul rest in perfect peace

Been pickin up the pieces of my shattered life ever since

Still in Washington, now reside in North Bend
Still trying to pick up another D-max, my 06 CC 5.3 1500 is a far cry from what I desire, but Im blessed to have it and I have to be ok with it for now

Working as much as I can, it helps me get thru

Miss you guys
What happened with Russ was regrettable, much of it was out of my hands, however I could've handled it differently

Carry on gentlemen
:hug: