USA made trailer tire

Apr 15, 2015
dallas
Finally a good USA made trailer tire again. According to Goodyear they listened to complaints and started making a tire again. I just got mine in and they look and feel awesome. Heavy tire. Goodyear endurance

Attachments

• IMG_2527.jpg
    IMG_2527.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 154
  • IMG_2528.jpg
    IMG_2528.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_2529.jpg
    IMG_2529.jpg
    158 KB · Views: 127

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
If these tires are what Goodyear hopes they are, they are going to sell a lot of them....

Apr 15, 2015
dallas
If these tires are what Goodyear hopes they are, they are going to sell a lot of them....

I agree. My Duracell ultra USA made battery's is all I will buy. Last along time. I think people will catch on. Pay more now or be stranded later when it's a Friday heading out to camp lol. I'm just trying to spread the word. I believe in USA made products. Let's support.

Hambone

Always learning
Jan 24, 2016
Florida
Our tire Rep just sold us these for about 4 different trailers...
I'll keep you guys posted on how they do:thumb:
First impressions... they don't squat as much and seem like just a quality piece :woott:

Apr 15, 2015
dallas
Damn this trailer pulls so much better. Granted I went from a C to a D but damn. Love these tires. Go USA and Goodyear.

Attachments

• IMG_2619.jpg
    IMG_2619.jpg
    192.6 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:

dk2429

May 30, 2017
Texas
Yup! Next time I need 4 new shoes around my boat or RV I'll be getting the Endurance tires. Have ran Marathons for years and they've yet to fail me!

dk2429

May 30, 2017
Texas
If I'm not mistaken, ST tires have a higher Load rating than LT tires...

Difference between a car tire and a trailer tire simply is the sidewall... Trailer tires have stronger reinforced sidewalls to take the beating the trailer will give it. There are actually A LOT of guys that are getting sick of trailer tires blowing out, so they're switching to light truck tires with stiffer sidewalls. I've yet to do so, but everybody I see that does has said you'll never have problems with blowouts again

Apr 15, 2015
dallas
Difference between a car tire and a trailer tire simply is the sidewall... Trailer tires have stronger reinforced sidewalls to take the beating the trailer will give it. There are actually A LOT of guys that are getting sick of trailer tires blowing out, so they're switching to light truck tires with stiffer sidewalls. I've yet to do so, but everybody I see that does has said you'll never have problems with blowouts again[/QUOTEI

I agree and would much rather run a E LT tire but that's impossible for us with 14" and very hard to find in 15s now. If you look at the big 15k lb toy haulers. Some of them come from factory with LT tires. And must blow outs come from people running bias ply tires. I still see these on new travel trailers. What a junk tire.