UDP Cat filter adapters

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
brb feeding my seagulls

why is wade moody so bad he lives kinda close to us here
Wade is very full of himselfand got himself baned.He claims to be the fastest duramax powered racetruck whatever in the world be ause on his prjvate test and tune he beat the banks truck in the 1/8th mile.but the banks truck runs the 1/4 and Wade wouldn't run the 1/4 or couldnt I dont know.He wont race againest anyone its always just him running.Its a fast ass truck but how he can get a helmet big enough for that big head of his is beyond me.

1slowmax

The break is over
May 9, 2012
Sin City, NV
it appears all we have is bashing session from 2 non vendors at this point
really just trying to get my buddies injectors fixed

Doesnt matter now not happening :thumb: He can thank you.

Oh and to the guy that engine blew, we pushed yuor truck into the high 12s with stock turbo and NO lift pump, factory cp3 and stock injectors. I was at the track in MD when we did this. Then you wanted more and you had someone else turn it up for you and I recall you saying the guy can get more out of the tune. After I advised against it, you did it anyway and poped your motor. Graunted you and I both knew it would happen, and you said youd just build it anyway. It was some good times back then man, but you changed when you started having someone else play with your truck. I have an email from you, with our convo about you letting someone else push it harder. Then after the rebuild you had this justin guy try to adjust the tune when you had pressure issues for the fact that you had the wrong regulator in the truck. remember yet?

Wrongg wrong wrongg. The tune you sent me had to be adjusted before it ever went in the truck. That was the same tune that was in the trucj till it blew. Then when it was suppose to get adjust it was actually nozzles. So there was nothing wring with the regulator table. Same table that's in it to this day

Mike was in Maryland putting on a EFI training class with about 25 students then tuned your truck at the track that night after the class. You wanted more (12s with no lift pump wasnt good enough?? LOL) and Mike said No and you had a friend TRY to turn it up. Mike is digging up the emails so dont worry. You even got a quote from us to send you a built motor but went the cheap route instead, we know your kind and glad we stopped doing business with you.

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
Oh and to the guy that engine blew, we pushed yuor truck into the high 12s with stock turbo and NO lift pump, factory cp3 and stock injectors. I was at the track in MD when we did this. Then you wanted more and you had someone else turn it up for you and I recall you saying the guy can get more out of the tune. After I advised against it, you did it anyway and poped your motor. Graunted you and I both knew it would happen, and you said youd just build it anyway. It was some good times back then man, but you changed when you started having someone else play with your truck. I have an email from you, with our convo about you letting someone else push it harder. Then after the rebuild you had this justin guy try to adjust the tune when you had pressure issues for the fact that you had the wrong regulator in the truck. remember yet?

Wrongg wrong wrongg. The tune you sent me had to be adjusted before it ever went in the truck. That was the same tune that was in the trucj till it blew. Then when it was suppose to get adjust it was actually nozzles. So there was nothing wring with the regulator table. Same table that's in it to this day

---------------------------

Really? Huh...

Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 13:30:40 -0500

To: [email protected]<[email protected]>; [email protected]<[email protected]>

Subject: Fwd:Tunes

To newly & mike. First off I'm not here to point fingers or talk shit on anyone. Nobody was blamed for blowing the truck up. I knew the risks running the setup that popped the motor. Towards justins side... We never payer him to make any tunes. The only part of mikes tune that he used was the base dsp5. I am very satisfied on how the truck runs. We simply asked for some pointers on getting rid of the hazing at idle. I do not know much about tuning but Justin did sit with me and show me the tables that are changed and what not. The reason the tune looks 'hacked' could possibly be because bc he changed it to a MAF based tuning table. I understand why you guys are pissed off about him using the base dsp 5 and putting his own thoughts into it but its not like he charged us for the tune or sold the modified tune. All that I ask is that this whole issue get dropped and forgot about. Justins going to take it to gm and put a bone stock tune in it and build a custom tune from the ground up including his own dsp5 format. Thanks,Evan

And here is what I sent to evan back then, Ill dig up the email where he said another guy tuned it to get more power, I dont think he was talking about you Justin, but he knew someone that said they could...

MikeM said:
I tuned Evans truck in a safe manner, I have hundreds (yes hundreds of trucks tuned without issues, like I said been doing this for years now). Evan wanted more out of it and I told him its not safe, and he had "someone" make him some changes in my tune then popped his motor. I already knew my tune was at what I feel a safe limit, and someone came and said they could get more out of it. (of course you can, I can too but then its not safe). So before you imply I caused a failure, get your facts straight.

Ill help Evan out on his tuning, but when someone that has very little knowledge on tuning wants to hack my tune up and call himself the tuner, then a failure happens and now they had nothing to do with it, you can see why I would be pissed.

I made some changes in Evans tune and advised him not to show anyone. I have taken my time to do the work to make the tune work, and for someone to come in and look at it and break out the copy and paste trick pisses me off.

I will not tune Evans truck if I feel he is going to show the tune to others. If you want to help him or tune his truck feel free, but please start with his stock tune, if you are in-capable of that, then tell him.

jkholder09

Jan 8, 2012
Maryland

Mike was in Maryland putting on a EFI training class with about 25 students then tuned your truck at the track that night after the class. You wanted more (12s with no lift pump wasnt good enough?? LOL) and Mike said No and you had a friend TRY to turn it up. Mike is digging up the emails so dont worry. You even got a quote from us to send you a built motor but went the cheap route instead, we know your kind and glad we stopped doing business with you.

udp has never touched any truck i own

1slowmax

The break is over
May 9, 2012
Sin City, NV
....and you have to remeber Mikes works for UDP and is a very loyal and talented employee. He showed me all these emails and told me what was going on and i told Mike to no longer help or tune for these guys. So if you want to point fingers at a bad guy let it be me :thumb:

rollingthecoal

Feb 4, 2013

All mike did for me in md was data log. Never changed anything. If someone else did ttune it up you all didn't have and problem taking credit for a stock truck with no lift pump running 12s

jkholder09

Jan 8, 2012
Maryland
---------------------------

Really? Huh...

And here is what I sent to evan back then, Ill dig up the email where he said another guy tuned it to get more power, I dont think he was talking about you Justin, but he knew someone that said they could...

no mike i only changed the tune by changing pulsewidth andf timing because i had redone his injectors with larger tips.
I did not charge him nor did I tell him it was mine.
I think someone else may have been in there before me because it wasn't real smooth looking.
I really don't like getting in the middle of stuff here.
I guess I shoulda minded my own business on the injectors because I called Brandon and asked him to post here and he has not done so.
I suppose he has not called in either.
I guess he is just not worried about it.

Yes the truck came to me with a cracked piston and I redid the engine.
You have an excellent memory and very good record keeping which is great.

On the other side if newly needs good bosch injectors 100 dollar core 197 each plus shipping

rollingthecoal

Feb 4, 2013
Ban me i really dont care

Maybe you should just go back to flipping burgers and serving fries at the local McDonalds and leave the diesel truck performance and repairs(which you probably can't do) to people that can instead of just being a parts changer like you may do well. Thank you. I'm all done here

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com

udp has never touched any truck i own

It was miss quoted, Evan moser is who we are talking about.
Good kid at the time but don't know what happened. We must have put 10 quotes together for an engine build from money is no object to I just want reliable daily driver.

Then his dad got involved and somehow did a used motor and went cheap route. Even told me the guy doing the work wasn't going to charge hardly any labor to do the work.

Either way this is all old shit being brought up again and serves no purpose.
Wasting time again. Damn. I'm going to leave it at that and go do something more productive.

rollingthecoal

Feb 4, 2013
Ban me i really dont care

Quick ??? You say you use injectors from gm right??? Soo if you charge 200 core and the dealer only charges 100 where the 100 going?? Unless your just saying your using gm but your actually using industrial (which hold a $200 core...)

jkholder09

Jan 8, 2012
Maryland
It was miss quoted, Evan moser is who we are talking about.
Good kid at the time but don't know what happened. We must have put 10 quotes together for an engine build from money is no object to I just want reliable daily driver.

Then his dad got involved and somehow did a used motor and went cheap route. Even told me the guy doing the work wasn't going to charge hardly any labor to do the work.

Either way this is all old shit being brought up again and serves no purpose.
Wasting time again. Damn. I'm going to leave it at that and go do something more productive.

yeah mike you are a good dude at heart and its all good.

And yes I did it for 500 bucks super cheap to help out a local kid/father.
I am a local shop and helping is what I like to do.
Thats the only reason I am on forum.
definately not to argue with a guy
have a good evening and relax.
talk to you later nno hard feelings here man