UDP Cat filter adapters

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
This is different. The mods here would love to know who you are and will not ban you for it.

Should we ask for their approval?

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 2

You will not get banned if you tell us where you work or what shop you own.
Is that good enough?

jkholder09

Jan 8, 2012
Maryland
If all you did was say "Hi I'm _____ and I work at _____."

I find that hard to believe...

We said that along with hey we are the first company in the country to put a single billet turbo on the new ford 6.7 and actually offer it for sale, and they didn't like that

SSchmi5519

LLY Cult Leader
Oct 19, 2008
Arizona
Lol I didn't know that Maryland was part of the Confederacy

Edit: And wow do you have some serious MAP violations.

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
Oh and to the guy that engine blew, we pushed yuor truck into the high 12s with stock turbo and NO lift pump, factory cp3 and stock injectors. I was at the track in MD when we did this. Then you wanted more and you had someone else turn it up for you and I recall you saying the guy can get more out of the tune. After I advised against it, you did it anyway and poped your motor. Graunted you and I both knew it would happen, and you said youd just build it anyway. It was some good times back then man, but you changed when you started having someone else play with your truck. I have an email from you, with our convo about you letting someone else push it harder. Then after the rebuild you had this justin guy try to adjust the tune when you had pressure issues for the fact that you had the wrong regulator in the truck. remember yet?

Oh and Justin, do you own Confederate diesel? You told me last year you worked at the dealership??? :confused:

rollingthecoal

Feb 4, 2013
Oh and to the guy that engine blew, we pushed yuor truck into the high 12s with stock turbo and NO lift pump, factory cp3 and stock injectors. I was at the track in MD when we did this. Then you wanted more and you had someone else turn it up for you and I recall you saying the guy can get more out of the tune. After I advised against it, you did it anyway and poped your motor. Graunted you and I both knew it would happen, and you said youd just build it anyway. It was some good times back then man, but you changed when you started having someone else play with your truck. I have an email from you, with our convo about you letting someone else push it harder. Then after the rebuild you had this justin guy try to adjust the tune when you had pressure issues for the fact that you had the wrong regulator in the truck. remember yet?

Wrongg wrong wrongg. The tune you sent me had to be adjusted before it ever went in the truck. That was the same tune that was in the trucj till it blew. Then when it was suppose to get adjust it was actually nozzles. So there was nothing wring with the regulator table. Same table that's in it to this day