The Smell of Fear!! (Smack Talk)

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
:D

Name the Magazine Queen that is turning his truck into a Gelding so he doesn't have to sled pull with the big boys anymore.

Hint: He blew up an A5000 by running it off it's map, then got fitted with an Industrial Injection A5000 Clone (source - little birdy).

Now he is saying he's returning his trailer queen to stock so he can pull in the entry level class for a $400 charity purse.

I heard he has a good excuse, but I'm not sure which one:

1) My clutch was slipping.
2) I left it in 3rd.
3) Beginners luck, I should have won.
4) The sun was in my eyes.

While the only reason I was going to bring Casper to the event was to gun him down, I won't detune Casper just to run stock class. It's poor sportsmanship since Casper is a competition truck.

Come on Buddy. Man up and run with big dogs. Or wear a dress to the event.

RENODMAX

Dead Wrong
Mar 4, 2008
:D

Name the Magazine Queen that is turning his truck into a Gelding so he doesn't have to sled pull with the big boys anymore.

Hint: He blew up an A5000 by running it off it's map, then got fitted with an Industrial Injection A5000 Clone (source - little birdy).

Now he is saying he's returning his trailer queen to stock so he can pull in the entry level class for a $400 charity purse.

I heard he has a good excuse, but I'm not sure which one:

1) My clutch was slipping.
2) I left it in 3rd.
3) Beginners luck, I should have won.
4) The sun was in my eyes.

While the only reason I was going to bring Casper to the event was to gun him down, I won't detune Casper just to run stock class. It's poor sportsmanship since Casper is a competition truck.

Come on Buddy. Man up and run with big dogs. Or wear a dress to the event.

:eek: i saw this truck in Reno just a few days ago Pat...

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
I don't know why so many people think these are greatest thing since sliced bread.

I'd venture a guess because some popular websites restricted honest evaluations of the A5000 due to sponsor issues and freebies.

There are trucks that have went through several of them.

Last edited:

05smoker

I'm officially done!
Mar 30, 2007
Lebanon, OH
I'd venture a guess because some popular websites restricted honest evaluations of the A5000 due to sponsor issues and freebies.

There are trucks that have went through several of them.

Has there been a DPC when one hasn't grenaded??

dmaxlover

Mar 17, 2007
WI
I've been running my A5K for 2 years now and am completely satisfied. I also have no ATS sponsorship and paid full price for it.

I did try to hit up Nathan at the time for his twins, but he wasn't ready with the LB7 kits. The A5K was the next best choice for sled pulling.

SIKDMAX

Highway Burnouts!
Sep 14, 2007
Central Coast, Cali
www.sikdmax.com
Hey guys... I just made up a huge cooler of Kool aid and ran to Costco and got cups.... whos comin over? :D

If you think that you've had more kool-aid then you did when i saw you at Nick's open house.. They're the millionaire's not me... oh yeah btw huthuthut you've been caught with a new username after you've been banned. sorry bout your luck buddy but that's against forum rules.