The Smell of Fear!! (Smack Talk)

SIKDMAX

Highway Burnouts!
Sep 14, 2007
Central Coast, Cali
www.sikdmax.com
Someone get me that suit - Ill show up to the sledpull wearing it.

Hmmmm
Collab4.gif

Last edited:

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Someone get me that suit - Ill show up to the sledpull wearing it.

Hmmmm
Collab4.gif

:rofl: I don't know it will most likely be 100 plus. Don't want you to get heat stroke.

Might have to settle for t-shirts :cool2:

fc2f2ef1cd0bc17d61ff41e795b6aeba.jpg

RENODMAX

Dead Wrong
Mar 4, 2008
no mat will take one for the team and get heatstroke. put up a paypal link kat and well all donate to get him that suit....actually i think we all need koolaid stickers now that say duramaxdiesels.com :rofl:

2wd_Sled_Puller

Heavy Equiment mechanic
Feb 19, 2008
Florida
On a side note though pat. Make sure u make full weight. If u dont have a weight rack on casper put the weight as far towards the tailgate on casper as possible. I no i am going out on a very huge limb to say this. But IMHO i dont beilve the front end of a truck does all that much pulling. When u here of someone that was hanging weight break there 4wd and pull 205 feet thats good for all the weight being up front. If u where to take all that weight that was in the front and transfer it to the back how far do u think it would have gone??

Dont get me wrong 4 wd helps get u going but once your mumitam its build it dont matter if u have 1 wheel drive your going home with it.

maddogg101920

I break stuff
Mar 2, 2007
CECIL COUNTY, MD
On a side note though pat. Make sure u make full weight. If u dont have a weight rack on casper put the weight as far towards the tailgate on casper as possible. I no i am going out on a very huge limb to say this. But IMHO i dont beilve the front end of a truck does all that much pulling. When u here of someone that was hanging weight break there 4wd and pull 205 feet thats good for all the weight being up front. If u where to take all that weight that was in the front and transfer it to the back how far do u think it would have gone??

Dont get me wrong 4 wd helps get u going but once your mumitam its build it dont matter if u have 1 wheel drive your going home with it.

well kurt id have to say your wrong on that one, the sled gives a 4wd truck enough weight for the rear and if the front is lite the tires have no pressure on them.

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
OK I got a new domain to get here koolaidracing.com :eek:

Should be active in a day or 2 :rofl: