The Blackout

Durasizzle

Oct 3, 2008
Stony Plain. Alberta
might show up for friday or saturday, my truck has the big black ARB bumper and 2 big 10" Lightforce lights in the front of it.

how about my 800 pound snow weight? its basically about 1.5" tall and covers the whole box, its a plywood shell with a whole bunch of 1" think steel plates in it, i highly doubt it would go flying out of the box, unless i flip my truck :eek:

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
how about my 800 pound snow weight? its basically about 1.5" tall and covers the whole box, its a plywood shell with a whole bunch of 1" think steel plates in it, i highly doubt it would go flying out of the box, unless i flip my truck :eek:

:spit:
You might want to take that out.....

Figures the weather would be the shits. It always seems to work that way.:mad:

coldLBZ

Apr 22, 2007
Alberta, Canada
I'll see you guys there, I'll be wearing a red shirt and a black McRat Racing cap. I will also have my parents in tow. I'll be looking for Abby when I get there. :cool:

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
I'll see you guys there, I'll be wearing a red shirt and a black McRat Racing cap. I will also have my parents in tow. I'll be looking for Abby when I get there. :cool:

It shouldn't be too hard to spot-just look for the truck with the blue dryer vent looking hose under the hood and the duct tape on the roof. And the Big MPL and DD stickers on the back window!:D

coldLBZ

Apr 22, 2007
Alberta, Canada
The Weather Network says high of 18, sunny with cloudy periods, 10% chance of rain. Hopefully it stays dry. :) I can't wait, I missed last year's.

FMOS

Hard Up
Nov 19, 2008
Fort McMurray, Alberta, Canada
I threw down a 13.516 @ 99.75

Respectable I guess for a tune I made friday night and on 35" tires @ 8100lbs.

Other data:

R/T: .511
60': 1.858
330: 5.513
1/8: 8.588
1000: 11.252

On Edit: I lost in elimination rounds for blowing my bracket. I dialed a 13.60 and ended up running the 13.516.

My other runs were 13.7 and 14.1.

Last edited:

MadMaxx61

Devilmaxx
Oct 13, 2008
Windsor, Ont, Canada
I was only there a short time as a friend was cliped on his bike (peddle bike) by an old lady, He may have been going too fast but o well he is is ok but scraped all up bad.

I will post the few vids and pics I did get once I get them uploaded I did not have have best cam for the vids as my good one was killed a few weeks back.

Where are the rest of the guys "Cough" Simon "Cough"

He was still running when I had to go I have a few pics of his truck and a vid or 2

Last edited:

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
I was only there a short time as a friend was cliped on his bike (peddle bike) by an old lady, He may have been going too fast but o well he is is ok but scraped all up bad.

I will post the few vids and pics I did get once I get them uploaded I did not have have best cam for the vids as my good one was killed a few weeks back.
He was still running when I had to go I have a few pics of his truck and a vid or 2

Sorry about your friend :( Glad he is going to be OK :D