The Blackout

MadMaxx61

Devilmaxx
Oct 13, 2008
Windsor, Ont, Canada
I asked the driver he said it was a MBRP truck so I though they bought it.

If you know the names of the divers I would like to add them to it

[YOUTUBE]sqj1vfS3VRo[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
No Dirty Max is still Brad and the boys at B&J in Billings, MBRP now sponsors them and did a wrap on the truck. Damn, sounds like it was a great turn out and great times with many trucks. It kills me we missed it, it won't happen next year. Congrats to all, Aaron cool as hell you ran a 10.1, get that puppy tuned up and we'll see you in Boise. Same to all the great trucks and teams who competed.

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
No Dirty Max is still Brad and the boys at B&J in Billings, MBRP now sponsors them and did a wrap on the truck. Damn, sounds like it was a great turn out and great times with many trucks. It kills me we missed it, it won't happen next year. Congrats to all, Aaron cool as hell you ran a 10.1, get that puppy tuned up and we'll see you in Boise. Same to all the great trucks and teams who competed.

On one hand it was great to see all the truck on the other it was a slow day

Would of love to see you guys there today:)

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
Did anyone compete in the sled pulls?

How did they go?

bigbird

Sep 18, 2006
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
How did you do?

Ran a couple 11.20's. Did have a run where it went sideways just before the eighth and broke all 4 tires loose, guy in front of me dumped all his coolant on the track and nobody noticed. I didn't want to get to crazy with tuning until Guy sends me the big injectors. all in all it was a really fun day.

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Ran a couple 11.20's. Did have a run where it went sideways just before the eighth and broke all 4 tires loose, guy in front of me dumped all his coolant on the track and nobody noticed. I didn't want to get to crazy with tuning until Guy sends me the big injectors. all in all it was a really fun day.

:eek: Glad you and the truck are OK.

coldLBZ

Apr 22, 2007
Alberta, Canada
Yep, it was a good time. Got to stop and chat with Simon for a bit while I checked out Abby, stop and talked to Kelly for a bit. The twins are awesome. It was good meeting you Shaun (FMOS). There was some fast stuff this year. Simon ran an 11.8, Kelly ran an 11.2. That one Duramax extended cab from Lloydminster? Had a bit of a lift on it with some drag radials, I think they were M&H. I saw him run a 10.9*. I have never seen Dirtymax and Dr. Performance run before, they were pretty wild. I'm glad I was able to make it. Someone in the stands told me there was a white reg cab GMC with Max'd Out on the side in the pits, so I went scouring to no avail. I also saw the antics in the left lane with the coolant down. I was watching Kelly's truck at about half track when I saw smoke start licking up from the tires. There was a few others too, the CT orange Dodge was another one. I have to get my truck ready for next year, oh wait, I said that 2 years ago. :eek:

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
Yep, it was a good time. Got to stop and chat with Simon for a bit while I checked out Abby, stop and talked to Kelly for a bit. The twins are awesome. It was good meeting you Shaun (FMOS). There was some fast stuff this year. Simon ran an 11.8, Kelly ran an 11.2. That one Duramax extended cab from Lloydminster? Had a bit of a lift on it with some drag radials, I think they were M&H. I saw him run a 10.9*. I have never seen Dirtymax and Dr. Performance run before, they were pretty wild. I'm glad I was able to make it. Someone in the stands told me there was a white reg cab GMC with Max'd Out on the side in the pits, so I went scouring to no avail. I also saw the antics in the left lane with the coolant down. I was watching Kelly's truck at about half track when I saw smoke start licking up from the tires. There was a few others too, the CT orange Dodge was another one. I have to get my truck ready for next year, oh wait, I said that 2 years ago. :eek:

No we weren't there, will be next year however.;)

MadMaxx61

Devilmaxx
Oct 13, 2008
Windsor, Ont, Canada
If you know the names of any of the divers I would like to add them to the vids

[YOUTUBE]sv45Jep0ylg[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]BxFsdHEPMHk[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]dsP4BJ6PZ40[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]MZe-6CIWmrQ[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]iJtUYFvPNB8[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]T4ctsZNytG8[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]ITX5SHpGQyQ[/YOUTUBE]