@^*(& speeders

malibu795

misspeelleerr
Apr 28, 2007
in the buckeye state
Sorry to here that! But if there is nothing wrong structurally why not fix and have it inspected?

capital wise i have the most $$ wrapped up in it... outside the LMM i just got and only ~3 payments into it... havent really built any capital in it yet..
i'm short on cash..
behind on couple major bills, which will take up substantial part of the insurance check to get me out of the red and into the yellow/green area, thus i parked the hotshot 11/1/13 and got a company truck driving job..

if i got the 8-9k for the whole thing.. i could pay off ~1/2 the LMM and refinance

Jun 1, 2012
I bet you will like your lmm. I love my lml and I only haul my fat ass.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Fingers

Village Idiot
Vendor/Sponsor
Apr 1, 2008
White Oak, PA
capital wise i have the most $$ wrapped up in it... outside the LMM i just got and only ~3 payments into it... havent really built any capital in it yet..
i'm short on cash..
behind on couple major bills, which will take up substantial part of the insurance check to get me out of the red and into the yellow/green area, thus i parked the hotshot 11/1/13 and got a company truck driving job..

if i got the 8-9k for the whole thing.. i could pay off ~1/2 the LMM and refinance

Or finally pay for the pistons.

malibu795

misspeelleerr
Apr 28, 2007
in the buckeye state
i'll hammer the point home.
todate both trucks did 92k gross i have 65k in receipts and and im going to be getting a 1099 for about 75k.
the red truck was parked for maintenance for 45 days this year at 500.00 loss gross a day!!!! thats roughly 22,000.00 in lost revenue!!!
at the time i bout the lmm it was either that or put new tires on the back of the truck since they where pushing 25% tread left and hydro planning on wet roads
as for why i parked the truck. the product fell out from under me.. too many shit weeks in a row it got to the point i did not have the operating capital to run the loads much less pay bills!
to the lmm credit i have had no down time related to maintenance. did have a week where all loads where above capacity.. thats ~3000.00 in lost revenue

malibu795

misspeelleerr
Apr 28, 2007
in the buckeye state
Did i miss the old girl being rebuilt?? That looks like the 3500hd?

it is..and no it is currently not rebuilt... took the video following day after the wreck and before the insurance banned it from the road

took this video couple days ago, been sitting there since 3rd week of NOV, 19F out after it had been running for ~25-30 seconds... it automatically kicks to high idle after 60 seconds of run time..
http://youtu.be/ZyHD-md9Mts