Rudy's Diesel Day Spring 2014 - March 15th - Julian, NC - Piedmont Dragway

05greendmax

dyno and drag numberssoon
Dec 26, 2009
ohio
Rudy's was ok Just stupid idiots as doinburnouts slinging rocks on people's trucks but on a side not look at the triples I spotted

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    199.9 KB · Views: 85

05greendmax

dyno and drag numberssoon
Dec 26, 2009
ohio
Just stupid people standing at the end if the sled pull track ...so they stopped the event cause stupid people won't move. .. Yes I can't control other people. But gosh darn (that's common sence to not stand at the end of the track

Harbin_22

Dec 4, 2010
Southern Indiana
Just stupid people standing at the end if the sled pull track ...so they stopped the event cause stupid people won't move. .. Yes I can't control other people. But gosh darn (that's common sence to not stand at the end of the track

This is why I haven't been going to many of the bigger events and a lot of the smaller sled pulls. Too many f@*king idiots. They really make it hard for me to enjoy the events. I was at scheids a couple years ago, had a spot right next to the track. Had all my stuff laying around like tires and what not for racing. I go make a pass and come back around to find some jackass parked in my spot just to watch the race. After about 10 min of arguing he finally moved but god grief, a blind man could tell there was a competitor parked there.

Evan@InglewoodTrans

yerp
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 5, 2010
Western MA
I had a great time. Once it started to get late all the childish a$$holes came out in full force though. I love this sport but there are so many immature idiots that that it ruins the big events. I couldn't believe some of the stuff I saw people doing.

UPnGONe

Jul 23, 2008
The shore
I had a great time. Once it started to get late all the childish a$$holes came out in full force though. I love this sport but there are so many immature idiots that that it ruins the big events. I couldn't believe some of the stuff I saw people doing.

Yea it was ridiculous man we almost got in a huge brawl BC people keep trying to park in our pit and blocking our pulling trucks in. Also same a drunk kid but his finger in a tip and wipe it under his eyes . People doing burnouts in the pits throwing rock. Our group helped there staff for about a hour to block traffic from coming into the pits only to see there staff ride by us on 4 wheelers doing nothing!

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

blue09dmaxx

Too broke for this shit
Jan 15, 2012
The south
Hopefully it gets moved to zmax. 90% of the crap people were doing would never fly there.

I agree it's just getting progressively worse and turned into a redneck drunkfest and shitshow like all the damn four wheelers and shit thats a little much IMO

LWATSON

future trans limpers
Jul 30, 2008
Scotland Neck NC
I didn't make it to this one but last Spring the idiots were out in full force then too. 4 wheelers and a side by side atv doing doughnuts on the asphalt with spectators trying to walk by. But all in all a good event, its a shame thousands of spectators and it takes about 5 idiots to make it look bad.

cpr_454

Mar 25, 2008
Typical growing pains and big event drama. Way under staffed, to small of a venue and drunk jackasses. It'll will get better.