Rudy's Diesel Day Spring 2014 - March 15th - Julian, NC - Piedmont Dragway

TLyons90

Apr 22, 2013
Greenville, SC
It is that time again! I seem to be the main thread starter for this event so here I am! March 15th 2014 is Rudy's Diesel 4th Annual Spring Diesel Day! Taking place at Piedmont Dragway in Julian, NC. Drag Racing, Pulling, Dynoing, the whole 9 yards! Bigger and bigger and bigger everytime and more and more familiar faces and big names! Hope to see a bunch of you guys there! :thumb:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    176.7 KB · Views: 86

werewolf

Apr 27, 2012
eastern Noth Carolina
Ugh I've been trying to get to this since I've got my truck. This go round I gotta baby that will be here around the first march. Won't make this one either. Maybe one of these days!

Andrew

Costly Obsessions
Aug 7, 2013
delaware
I missed it last yr but ill be there this time for sure.:woott: hopefully in my DMax but more then likely in the ole slow an steady cummins :(

TLyons90

Apr 22, 2013
Greenville, SC
Ugh I've been trying to get to this since I've got my truck. This go round I gotta baby that will be here around the first march. Won't make this one either. Maybe one of these days!

There is always the fall show and then you can bring the newborn and start them in the diesel game early :thumb:

I missed it last yr but ill be there this time for sure.:woott: hopefully in my DMax but more then likely in the ole slow an steady cummins :(

Look forward to seeing ya wheather in a cummin"g"s or the duramax :D

sawmilldmax

Apr 2, 2013
Mount Airy,NC
Gonna try to make it again Troy. Rachel's got a few upgrades this Winter,sooooo. If Moparkxracer owns the truck that's been at Dustin's a while, I can't wait to see that truck running again. I wanted to see that truck run last time I saw it at Piedmont. Dustin said it was awesome last time.

sawmilldmax

Apr 2, 2013
Mount Airy,NC
I regret almost daily not buying that truck from you. My wife shot down the idea of putting our 16 year-old daughter behind the wheel of that ground pounder. I'm glad you kept it. I think that truck will be a sweet ride for your son when he turns 16.

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
Lol, there where a few in line for it. It was considered sold but the guy backed out. I can't wait to see how it does. It was nasty with the old setup.

TLyons90

Apr 22, 2013
Greenville, SC
Gonna try to make it again Troy. Rachel's got a few upgrades this Winter,sooooo. If Moparkxracer owns the truck that's been at Dustin's a while, I can't wait to see that truck running again. I wanted to see that truck run last time I saw it at Piedmont. Dustin said it was awesome last time.

Good stuff! Seems like she is always getting things for her truck here and there! Me over here still putting away with nothing at all :(

Can't wait to see and talk with y'all again!

sawmilldmax

Apr 2, 2013
Mount Airy,NC
Someone told me that Aaron has committed $1000 to anybody who gets in the fives.If that is true there will be some more fast trucks there. I hope Buck is the first to collect that grand.

TLyons90

Apr 22, 2013
Greenville, SC
Someone told me that Aaron has committed $1000 to anybody who gets in the fives.If that is true there will be some more fast trucks there. I hope Buck is the first to collect that grand.

I saw that as well! Pretty exciting! He is always pushing out more and more to attract a lot bigger guys and it is working!