Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
Dam good passes!
Thank you

you sir, have surpassed my expectations :roflmao: :hug:

but seriously, nicely done buddy! :D
Thanks James, I do my best to surpass all expectations high or low:coolspot:
It was 16.xx @113mph:rofl: So I thought the Maf issue was fixed threw my spare sensor in it last year and not a peep out of it until I pulled into the staging lanes and the Maf error popped up:mad:

Went back to the pits and messed with the sensor plug and wiring, pretty sure it’s the plug. Has not messed up since...

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
305/50r 20 Proxes ST, fronts 29.5 rear 19 caltracs at 1/2” gap on top spring, rancho 9ks all in on fronts and all the way out on rears, overloads removed from rear spring pack, 3k rpm. Idaho Rob and James have been helping with suspension. I didn’t touch it this weekend and that’s what we stopped with last year. So probably some room to improve. I’d love to cut consistent 1.5xx’s with 20” street tires:spit: Pretty sure all 4 runs were 1.6’s minus my 16 yolo pass.

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
if the track will hold, i bet it could get there. depends on how well they wanna keep that shit prepped for you lol.

you get any launching vids? ill bet there is still some wiggle room left from where we stopped.

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
if the track will hold, i bet it could get there. depends on how well they wanna keep that shit prepped for you lol.

you get any launching vids? ill bet there is still some wiggle room left from where we stopped.

I didn’t James. Rob wasn’t there. Maybe next time I can get someone to go down close and get a couple for us.

Josh154

Sep 28, 2015
Sioux Falls SD
305/50r 20 Proxes ST, fronts 29.5 rear 19 caltracs at 1/2” gap on top spring, rancho 9ks all in on fronts and all the way out on rears, overloads removed from rear spring pack, 3k rpm. Idaho Rob and James have been helping with suspension. I didn’t touch it this weekend and that’s what we stopped with last year. So probably some room to improve. I’d love to cut consistent 1.5xx’s with 20” street tires:spit: Pretty sure all 4 runs were 1.6’s minus my 16 yolo pass.

Awesome. I’m looking at some 305/50 proxes or 420s now

1TRIKHD

Country boy Limo.
Sep 15, 2015
P.N.W
I have my cal tracs set with a 1/4" gap between the roller and the leaf pack. Made a few test hits in Mexico the other day. I'll see how they perform this Friday at the track.

DAVe3283

Heavy & Slow
Sep 3, 2009
Boise, ID, USA
Good times, congrats!

I hope to be out for the midnight drags on June 8. I'd be willing to shoot some high speed video of a launch for you, if the track lights are bright enough for my camera to cooperate.

IdahoRob

Jun 5, 2007
Diesel truck class out at the track this weekend Albert, i'll be racing the truck and the 55. Come on out and play for real instead of playing with yourself....

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
Finally found my MAF error.... Red wire was broken not far from the connector.... To late to go racing today but happy that’s fixed. Also installed my spare crank sensor as I would get a code for that every now and again, old sensor had some metal fuzz on it. Fixing and relooming a/c and coolant level wiring as well, twins, heat and 410k miles have worked the harness pretty good.

1TRIKHD

Country boy Limo.
Sep 15, 2015
P.N.W
Finally found my MAF error.... Red wire was broken not far from the connector.... To late to go racing today but happy that’s fixed. Also installed my spare crank sensor as I would get a code for that every now and again, old sensor had some metal fuzz on it. Fixing and relooming a/c and coolant level wiring as well, twins, heat and 410k miles have worked the harness pretty good.
Glad you finally got that finalized big guy!